Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minority Hire...

um jerry jones, line one the commish...

JJ Interviewed Marvin Lewis who said he'd require having Hue Jackson with him...

Comment

Hehe!
      Jerry does, what Jerry wants...
      Sad but true.

Comment

Chef wrong as usual. What’s worse than these coaches having to go through interviews solely based on the color of their skin, is the fact Chef thinks Lewis is white.

it has to be a burden on these minority coaches knowing they are just being used as props because of the NFLs forcing.

Comment

did not know he interviewed Lewis, gotta buy better quality crack.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
            did not know he interviewed Lewis, gotta buy better quality crack.
            Yup. It looks like you need to change dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

Yup. It looks like you need to change dealers.
              hugh and marvin use the same dealer I do !

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Chef wrong as usual. What’s worse than these coaches having to go through interviews solely based on the color of their skin, is the fact Chef thinks Lewis is white.

it has to be a burden on these minority coaches knowing they are just being used as props because of the NFLs forcing.
                I mean it's not ideal when front offices do that, but at the same time the number of black head coaches has sky-rocketed since that rule was instituted, so clearly not everyone is just going through the motions with those interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I mean it's not ideal when front offices do that, but at the same time the number of black head coaches has sky-rocketed since that rule was instituted, so clearly not everyone is just going through the motions with those interviews.
                  Maybe. Then again as of end of last season only 2 out of 32 teams had a black HC. One team Hispanic. This year I think only 3 black? Lynn Flores and Tomlin.

theres always going to be the Fewell types who teams will just use to check a box.

Comment

Maybe. Then again as of end of last season only 2 out of 32 teams had a black HC. One team Hispanic. This year I think only 3 black? Lynn Flores and Tomlin.

theres always going to be the Fewell types who teams will just use to check a box.
                    There had been seven minority head coaches throughout all the years before the rule was instituted, and there have been 14 hired since.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

There had been seven minority head coaches throughout all the years before the rule was instituted, and there have been 14 hired since.
                      Well, I like to hope that’s basic humanity over someone forcing an employer to do something.

people who say we live in the most racist era don’t understand how evolved we’ve become since the past.

Comment

Well, I like to hope that’s basic humanity over someone forcing an employer to do something.

people who say we live in the most racist era don’t understand how evolved we’ve become since the past.
                        You can think that if you like, but it doesn’t really seem to be based on anything. As you pointed out, in a league with a majority of black players, there are currently only three black head coaches.

Comment

jerry lewis was not white ?

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                            um jerry jones, line one the commish...
                            Why does he have to HIRE a minority?

Comment

It's a bull**** rule. You should be able to interview and hire who you want.

Comment

Working...
                              X