Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible that Belichick coaches the Giants next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible that Belichick coaches the Giants next year?

If Robert Kraft forces Belichick's hand to keep Brady and I am all but certain Belichick wants to move on (especially if he sees Garopolo lead the 9ers to the SB) from Brady, could Belichick just step down as Pats coach and go to the Giants where he obviously has a history?

Boy wonder McDaniels would then take over and Brady would play one maybe two more seasons with the Pats?

Another possibility.....

Wasn't Belichick really interested in Baker Mayfield? What if the Browns hire boy wonder McDaniels and first thing he does is trade Mayfield to the Pats for a 2nd round pick and they sign Brady?

Possible?

No

Comment

Didn't he screw them over once already?

And if he is under contract, he can't just step down and join another team. I have no idea about his contract though.

Comment

never say never. I wonder how many draft picks they Giants would be willing to give up...

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
          Didn't he screw them over once already?

And if he is under contract, he can't just step down and join another team. I have no idea about his contract though.
          that was the Jets

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post

that was the Jets
            Ah, you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
              If Robert Kraft forces Belichick's hand to keep Brady and I am all but certain Belichick wants to move on (especially if he sees Garopolo lead the 9ers to the SB) from Brady, could Belichick just step down as Pats coach and go to the Giants where he obviously has a history?

Boy wonder McDaniels would then take over and Brady would play one maybe two more seasons with the Pats?

Another possibility.....

Wasn't Belichick really interested in Baker Mayfield? What if the Browns hire boy wonder McDaniels and first thing he does is trade Mayfield to the Pats for a 2nd round pick and they sign Brady?

Possible?
              I honestly don’t see any of your hypothetical scenarios to come to fruition.
              I suspect there will be changes in the organization and a lot would have to do with Brady.
              Tom Brady having stuck around a bit longer than he should’ve, has put the team in a such predicament about not only his future, but the team’s future going forward.
              He should’ve retired on top last year, that was the right time for him to do so.
              What would the Pats do?!

Comment

No, the Giants already have a GM who has been put in charge of finding a new coach. He is not going to replace himself.

Comment

Working...
                X