Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
    T Hill is Tebow without an ego .

... also faster and a more accurate arm.
    what a shame tebows EGO kept him from excelling as an NFL player.

Comment

He should take over as the saints quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
        He should take over as the saints quarterback.
        he should get a chance to start somewhere !

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

I don't know about multiple ones, but there are enough college RB/QB hybrids to have a guy like that on your team. Gives you options. I'd like to have one on the Broncos and have a QB run option that wasn't Lock.
          Meh....I know hybrids and position flexibility are currently all the rage in the NFL right now, but there is a reason that these hybrids aren't showing up with more regularity. Its really hard to be one of the the best at a specific skill set. Its exponentially more difficult to be one of the best at multiple different skill sets with minimum over-lap. The rare player that can excel at multiple skill sets and positions are highly sought after, but more often than not what you end up with is a player that is average at two or three positions, but not really elite at any one. That's good for depth, but I want as many elite players as possible for my starters, and that is easier to pull off when you aren't chasing unicorns.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

Meh....I know hybrids and position flexibility are currently all the rage in the NFL right now, but there is a reason that these hybrids aren't showing up with more regularity. Its really hard to be one of the the best at a specific skill set. Its exponentially more difficult to be one of the best at multiple different skill sets with minimum over-lap. The rare player that can excel at multiple skill sets and positions are highly sought after, but more often than not what you end up with is a player that is average at two or three positions, but not really elite at any one. That's good for depth, but I want as many elite players as possible for my starters, and that is easier to pull off when you aren't chasing unicorns.
            the average NFL team will see a Unicorn, be all giddy with the multitude of talents and then once they corral their unicorn they will chop off his horn, tie down his wings and try to make him like one of the great HORSES they are more familiar with !
            ONLY HARBAUGH and the RAVENS seem to be willing to let their unicorn be a unicorn !
            mahomes, josh, watson, tannehill, dak, even wilson, QBs with unicorn skills being asked to stay in the pocket and throw the ball like troy aikman.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

Not necessarily a QB, but I feel like we were trying a few of those concepts/gadgets with Spencer.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoandrew View Post
                My wife is from Blackfoot (his home town). Her dad was his high school biology teacher who told him his NFL dream was dumb. This is the real tragedy, as it means my only NFL connection will never provide me with tickets.

Jordan Hill WR for Saints is from Blackfoot and went to Blackfoot HS. Taysom ‘the Swiss Army Knife’ Hill is from Pocatello and attended Highland High School. Together the two Hills are known as the Hill Billies from Idaho...and they tear **** up in NOrleans. Taysoms dad is a good friend and we get to chat with Taysom 1-2 times a year. Tell your children to watch his recovery video on YouTube...he has overcome 5 season ending injuries to live his dream and he plays like it’s his last dream each week.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post

Jordan Hill WR for Saints is from Blackfoot and went to Blackfoot HS. Taysom ‘the Swiss Army Knife’ Hill is from Pocatello and attended Highland High School. Together the two Hills are known as the Hill Billies from Idaho...and they tear **** up in NOrleans. Taysoms dad is a good friend and we get to chat with Taysom 1-2 times a year. Tell your children to watch his recovery video on YouTube...he has overcome 5 season ending injuries to live his dream and he plays like it’s his last dream each week.
                  thanks for sharing Love watching him play great to hear he is a good spud.
                  football playin jessy for sure !
                  if you cloned one guy to play all positions on your team, T-Hill would be a great candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post

Where does Josh Hill TE fit in?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Where does Josh Hill TE fit in?
                      fly fishin'

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	nfl-memes-wild-card-weekend-8.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	2552271

Comment