No announcement yet.

Gotta admit, I had completely forgotten that Tayson Hill was still in the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta admit, I had completely forgotten that Tayson Hill was still in the NFL

Dude played with some serious heart out there today. Wonder if it is enough to buy him some additional playing time next year.

He got lots of playing time at several different positions.

Comment

WUT? he's been doing this for the last two seasons

Comment

How have you not noticed him until this game I have to ask?

The Hill Brothers are the Idaho Morman version of the Gronkowski and Watt Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
          How have you not noticed him until this game I have to ask?

The Hill Brothers are the Idaho Morman version of the Gronkowski and Watt Bros.
          You know that the Hills aren't brothers, right? You should look up Taysoms brother though. Pretty sad story, and the reason he wears #7

Comment

T Hill is Tebow without an ego .

... also faster and a more accurate arm.

Comment

How, he has been a big part of their team for a while.... How?

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

You know that the Hills aren't brothers, right? You should look up Taysoms brother though. Pretty sad story, and the reason he wears #7
                Damn I just always assumed they were since I heard a story about Josh Hill telling Sean Payton to go grab him because he is an athlete. What are the chances that those 2 guys are from SE Idaho from small towns in the NFL.

Comment

I guess someone literally never watches New Orleans play.

Comment

If I'm a GM I'm trying to get 2,3,4 Taysom Hill type players, all with their own unique style, that can do it all. I'd use them all over the field and keep the defense off balance. How fun would the league be if every team had this kind of versatility? He's just a play maker. Mad respect to Taysom Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

the hills brothers are in to coffee and wine.

Comment

I remember Kaylore and I wondering if he could be an NFL QB. His biggest knock was availability. He was hurt a lot in college.

Comment

My wife is from Blackfoot (his home town). Her dad was his high school biology teacher who told him his NFL dream was dumb. This is the real tragedy, as it means my only NFL connection will never provide me with tickets.
                          Last edited by Broncoandrew; 01-05-2020, 10:19 PM. Reason: An inability to spell.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                            If I'm a GM I'm trying to get 2,3,4 Taysom Hill type players, all with their own unique style, that can do it all. I'd use them all over the field and keep the defense off balance. How fun would the league be if every team had this kind of versatility? He's just a play maker. Mad respect to Taysom Hill.
                            I don't know about multiple ones, but there are enough college RB/QB hybrids to have a guy like that on your team. Gives you options. I'd like to have one on the Broncos and have a QB run option that wasn't Lock.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

I don't know about multiple ones, but there are enough college RB/QB hybrids to have a guy like that on your team. Gives you options. I'd like to have one on the Broncos and have a QB run option that wasn't Lock.
                              need a guy like that on your team just so your defense can practice against this new age style of QB which is indeed the verynear future for the entire NFL. the classic NFL pocket is no longer a safe haven for QBs !
                              Istead it is more like a containment net, allowing defenders to know exactly where to find their target and a stationary launch point that helps defenses set up their zones !
                              the modern nfl QB has to be mobile and elusive just to SURVIVE, never mind effective !
                              The stationary QB is fading away, just like the "pocket ".

Comment

Working...
                              X