• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real reason behind the Manning photo

The dude is a stud, that is all.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...3428--nfl.html

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachm...1&d=1386873653

Now, we have context for the photo. Starting from the bottom and working up, Manning is rehabbing his injured ankle in the cold tub. He's watching game film on his iPad. (You or I would be playing "Temple Run 2," which is why we're not NFL quarterbacks.) And the helmet? Well, the offense was running drills on the practice field, so Manning brought along his helmet so that he could listen in on offensive coordinator Adam Gase's playcalling and strategizing.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Quoydogs; 12-12-2013, 10:41 AM.

Didn't they explain this during last weeks game? The only thing I learned in that yahoo article is that Julius Thomas is somewhere outside of the picture being lectured on plays during all of this by Manning.

Comment

Just Manning being Manning.

Comment

I figured he was only in the tub for a few minutes and didn't want to take the helmet off. As for the everything else, easy to assume it was all injury/football related.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
          Didn't they explain this during last weeks game?
          Yes.

Comment

go easy.....Q is usually 24 hours late to the party

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
              go easy.....Q is usually 24 hours late to the party
              Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                He's watching game film on his iPad. (You or I would be playing "Temple Run 2," which is why we're not NFL quarterbacks.)
                That's the only thing holding us back?

Comment

The only thing I can say about this picture is when did this type of behavior start exhibiting itself with Peyton. Can you imagine Cutler, Plummer or even Elway acting this way. There must have been some good discussions between Archie and Olivia about this - he is your child.

Comment

Glad we finally got an explanation.

Comment

Just after this picture was snapped, He proceeded to do all this while walking back and forth across the surface of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post
                        That's the only thing holding us back?
                        Granted I'm 30 years old and never played in college and the game wasn't invented until roughly 4 years ago...yeah, I feel confident saying it's the only thing that held me back.

Now I can't speak for these other jabroni's...

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                          The dude is a stud, that is all.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...3428--nfl.html

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachm...1&d=1386873653

Now, we have context for the photo. Starting from the bottom and working up, Manning is rehabbing his injured ankle in the cold tub. He's watching game film on his iPad. (You or I would be playing "Temple Run 2," which is why we're not NFL quarterbacks.) And the helmet? Well, the offense was running drills on the practice field, so Manning brought along his helmet so that he could listen in on offensive coordinator Adam Gase's playcalling and strategizing.

Tom Brady is not impressed:

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
                            Granted I'm 30 years old and never played in college and the game wasn't invented until roughly 4 years ago...yeah, I feel confident saying it's the only thing that held me back.

Now I can't speak for these other jabroni's...
                            Tis true. I just played it for a few minutes at work, went outside and threw a duck to a co-worker, very similar to Manning/Welker! Before it was not even a duck, more like a Tebow into the ground thing...

Comment

the real reason behind the photo: his hurt ankle is really on the side where he is wearing the shoe.

Comment

Working...
                              X