X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wentz plays the whole season and goes out in the 1st qtr of the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Weird how Wentz has become kinda a bust.
      Wonder if PHIL tries to get Foles back on the offseason.
      they should at least make a play for him. Wentz is kinda soft, they’ll never make a playoff run with him.

Comment

Is Wentz the next Andrew Luck?

Comment

Wentz full out Elway’ed his team to the playoffs this year. Everyone is injured, still he engineered comebacks to win the games they needed. I seriously don’t understand the hate here.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
            Wentz plays the whole season and goes out in the 1st qtr of the playoffs
            He's not the picture of stability. He had some really horrible games and many nagging injuries throughout the year.

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
              they should at least make a play for him. Wentz is kinda soft, they’ll never make a playoff run with him.
              I think that first post was sarcasm. Calling Wentz a bust is laughable.

He took a cheap shot and had a concussion. If you think that's soft then you're ignorant af.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post

I think that first post was sarcasm. Calling Wentz a bust is laughable.

He took a cheap shot and had a concussion. If you think that's soft then you're ignorant af.
                All I’m really saying is foles> wentz and foles was benched for a rookie, might want to bring him back he was a perfect fit.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Weird how Wentz has become kinda a bust.
                  Wonder if PHIL tries to get Foles back on the offseason.
                  Man, after watching everyone else get their young qb aren't we glad at this point we ended up with Lock.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2be03975347e89e9a87efb7c526445ca.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	2551188

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                    McFarland and Collinsworth are in a dead heat for the Captain Obvious award.
                    Lol, Collinsworth is giving it a good fight but Booger is running away with that award.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                      I'm happy for Kubiak and Dennison. Like Elway, they have been part of every SB won by the Broncos.
                      Kubes has been involved in so many big games ...and now he's game planning against Kyle. This should be interesting. The Niner teams have yet to play in the playoffs in the Shanahan/Lynch era. Are they ready to be the #1 seed or could this be their Jacksonville? I think if the Niners shut down Cook early and put the pressure on Cousins it's curtains. But if Cook starts cooking'...then buckle up.

Comment

All I’m really saying is foles> wentz and foles was benched for a rookie, might want to bring him back he was a perfect fit.
                        Foles sucks when he’s the starter rather than the backup.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                            Is Wentz the next Andrew Luck?
                            jim plunkett ?

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Foles sucks when he’s the starter rather than the backup.
                              Was good when he was starting in philly. Sb mvp and had arguably the best sb performance of all time against the best defensive coach of all time. Wentz would be a back up anywhere now if he didn’t get drafted so high.

Comment

Was good when he was starting in philly. Sb mvp and had arguably the best sb performance of all time against the best defensive coach of all time. Wentz would be a back up anywhere now if he didn’t get drafted so high.
                                Huh? He was the backup behind Wentz

Comment

Working...
                                X