Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wildcard Sunday - NFC games

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Still shocked that Clowney got away with that. He was down, it was to the head, just dirty. If that was on russel Wilson, he’d been ejected.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
      Still shocked that Clowney got away with that. He was down, it was to the head, just dirty. If that was on russel Wilson, he’d been ejected.
      You are correct on this

      Comment


      • #63
        Eagles moving the ball very well, just keep stalling in the red zone. Seattle defense is really mediocre.

        Comment


        • #64

          Comment


          • #65
            McFarland and Collinsworth are in a dead heat for the Captain Obvious award.

            Comment


            • #66
              Been some good games. PI calls are so inconsistent, even the reviews are inconsistent.

              Comment


              • #67
                Matcalf making everyone who passed on him look like idiots

                Comment


                • #68
                  Carson (always injured) Wentz injury really cost the Eagles.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
                    Carson (always injured) Wentz injury really cost the Eagles.
                    Weird how Wentz has become kinda a bust.
                    Wonder if PHIL tries to get Foles back on the offseason.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      The orangemane, where one of the best QBs taking a cheap shot to the back of his head makes him a bust.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                        McFarland and Collinsworth are in a dead heat for the Captain Obvious award.
                        I heard an ESPN TV announcer say during a college game,
                        "he got a touchdown in the end-zone."

                        Where else is he going to get a touchdown, the concession stand ?

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                          The orangemane, where one of the best QBs taking a cheap shot to the back of his head makes him a bust.
                          gale sayers ... LOSER !

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            Expect on 4th and 6

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I'm happy for Kubiak and Dennison. Like Elway, they have been part of every SB won by the Broncos.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by socalorado View Post

                                Weird how Wentz has become kinda a bust.
                                Wonder if PHIL tries to get Foles back on the offseason.
                                Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X