Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We were a top 10 team THIS year...

...and we will be better next year.

We had bad injuries, lost close games, had terrible QB play for part of the season...but after watching some Wild Card football, I'm convinced we were a top 10 team. We just got very unlucky.

Next year, we will be better. I'm excited. 2nd year for coaches, Lock, etc. Lots of money for FA. And loads of draft picks.

We will be a top 5 team. With a little luck,

I think our team will contend for the SB next year.

Heck, if we resigned all our players except for Flacco and Leary, we could contend.

But if we do good in DA, have a great draft, and avoid injuries, the sky is the limit.
    Last edited by Slade; 01-05-2020, 07:03 AM.

Slade, Please pass the Kool Aid

Comment

We weren't remotely a top ten team. But yes, we did have a lot of injuries. And we have a lot of youth and maybe found a competent QB, so at least there's some hope.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
        We weren't remotely a top ten team. But yes, we did have a lot of injuries. And we have a lot of youth and maybe found a competent QB, so at least there's some hope.

Are the Texans, Titans, Vikings, Packers still playing?

There are only 10 teams left right now. We are right there.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
          #1 in the NFL for red zone defense.
          We can be a top 10 D next season !

Comment

We were a top 10 team, of the bottom half of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by hades View Post
              We were a top 10 team, of the bottom half of the league.
              Of the teams left...were we better than any of them? Did we beat any of them?

Comment

My whole point is we were a good team this year. We will be better next year.

Comment

Top 10 may be a stretch but our luck was the complete opposite of 2015. We made our bed in the first half of the season but by the second half we definitely could have beat several of the playoff teams.

Comment

Well, we are hopeful...

Comment

Originally posted by Slade View Post

Of the teams left...were we better than any of them? Did we beat any of them?
                      Doesn't matter, we didn't make it to the playoffs. Our goal is not to beat a team that made it to the playoffs and watch them play.

Comment

Doesn't matter, we didn't make it to the playoffs. Our goal is not to beat a team that made it to the playoffs and watch them play.
                        We were unlucky this year. Hopefully next year will be different. Watching the playoffs vs being in them sucks. But we were a good team

Comment

Originally posted by Slade View Post

We were unlucky this year. Hopefully next year will be different. Watching the playoffs vs being in them sucks. But we were a good team
                          We were a better team later in the year. Bad decisions, new coaches, etc. Too much to over come later in the season.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	516
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	2550829

Comment

We were a better team later in the year. Bad decisions, new coaches, etc. Too much to over come later in the season.
                              I agree. I had a discussion before the season about our team and I said it will take about half the season to gel with all the new coaches, etc. Hopefully we don't lose all those games. Well we list about all of them!

Comment

Working...
                              X