Would it not be glorious, if that was Brady's final pass as a Patriot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it not be glorious, if that was Brady's final pass as a Patriot

Yeah I know. Pretty unlikely. Brady himself was pretty quick to insist in the post game press conference that he wasn't done. But, he is a technically a free agent after this season. I know he has been willing to let Belicheck and the front office do some voodoo with his contracts to make it work for the team. So, I imagine anything he gets will have only one year of guaranteed money.

Loved it, punt downed at the one then a Cheatriot pick six to finish

Comment

Ha. Patriots go down at home in Wildcard round and in a few months I'm sure they will be stripped of a draft pick. Love it.

Comment

He's done. He needs to just retire and enjoy being called the best QB ever by most media outlets. He has nothing else to prove.

Comment

I’m pretty sure had his run ended up this year with a super bowl victory that he would want to retire for real, but too late.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
            Yeah I know. Pretty unlikely. Brady himself was pretty quick to insist in the post game press conference that he wasn't done. But, he is a technically a free agent after this season. I know he has been willing to let Belicheck and the front office do some voodoo with his contracts to make it work for the team. So, I imagine anything he gets will have only one year of guaranteed money.
            What a stubborn bastard!
            He actually said he wasn’t done?!
            I’m sure he wants to retire a champ like Elway and Manning, I just don’t see the conditions for that to favor him going forward.
            i would not be surprised if belicheat is contemplating retirement about now.
            This game was an eye opener for New England and changes are coming.
            Should they let Brady walk, it will have a snow ball effect in the organization

Comment

Yup. If that does wind up being it for Brady, his last pass will have been a pick six. Meanwhile, Peyton Manning’s was a two-point conversion in the Super Bowl. GOAT my ass.

Comment

I hope belichick moves on without him and he goes to la or something.. pats will still win 10 and Brady will be exposed as the system about he always has been.

Comment

farewell *

Comment

Comment

Watch them reload like after the 2013 season and be right back next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Although probably not possible to get Beckham and trade up for Tua.

Comment

Gronk couldn’t pass a drug test.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                              Brady is just going to fall further down the cliff next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X