Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
    why would we need a play-off thread ?
    1 THREATening Dear John letter is enough, why should there be a thank you dear john thread?
    What kind of a bronco board is this ?
    I find it ironic a JFE hater is calling for a clean-up !
    It’s easy to blindly follow a team regardless of quality. 10 year old kids do that. They also type the same way you do.

One little comment recently sent you guys into emotional hysterics. I love it. Job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

It’s easy to blindly follow a team regardless of quality. 10 year old kids do that. They also type the same way you do.

One little comment recently sent you guys into emotional hysterics. I love it. Job done.
      such is the proud moment of a person who calls himself a bronco fan ,yet can't be bothered to offer JFE a simple "thank you ".

I hope you and your spouse enjoy your 3 way with paxton lynch.

Comment

such is the proud moment of a person who calls himself a bronco fan ,yet can't be bothered to offer JFE a simple "thank you ".

I hope you and your spouse enjoy your 3 way with paxton lynch.

hahahaha. Family smack. You are triggered boy..

Click image for larger version

Name:	source.gif
Views:	128
Size:	5.30 MB
ID:	2550220

Comment

Elway is my homeboy, but this thread is a quagmire of suck.

Comment

THank you for CHOOSING to be a bronco !
            thank you for taking my Broncos to 7 Superbowls and winning 3 !
            2 as our QB and 1 as our GM (DFO ).

THank you for stepping in when that punk JMCD dropped us to our lowest point in the 6o year history of our broncos !
            Thank you for swapping TEBOW for MANNING !

THank you for almost 30 years of devoting your life to pursuing the best interests of my beloved broncos !

I know the road has been tough, and I know some dip**** fans are as patient as an avalanche, But I have been a bronco fan from the very start (1960)

And I have seen what my broncos are with and without you !

So I want you to know that not every maner is an unappreciative, impatient a-hole !
            God Bless You JOHN,thanks for choosing to be a bronco and leading this team to GLORY !
            No worries, Everyone here knows you are not an Impatient a-hole, Just an A Hole of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

How’s Allen doing?

You wanted Allen over Lock. Anything you say after that massive bonehead whiff hold zero weight. People wonder why the “I told you’s” come out after miserable losses and losing seasons.

hey mods. Where’s the clean up on aisle 1? Spamming the first page with all Chef threads....first page looks like a Sizzlers buffet that’s been sitting in the sun for weeks.
              No, you just keep missing the point I was making.

But since you set it up... The "I told yous" are the hilarious because no one here has any influence on the Broncos. which is the point i always try and make. Have your opinion but you have no influence on anyone in the Broncos considering your opinion. So who are you telling so? Anther person that is just guessing? Surely no one with 1st hand knowledge of the situation.

Allen pretty much solidified being a backup for someone next year as opposed to cut so, i bet he's thinks he did pretty well. He won't be working at T-Mobile.

Comment

THank you for CHOOSING to be a bronco !
                thank you for taking my Broncos to 7 Superbowls and winning 3 !
                2 as our QB and 1 as our GM (DFO ).

THank you for stepping in when that punk JMCD dropped us to our lowest point in the 6o year history of our broncos !
                Thank you for swapping TEBOW for MANNING !

THank you for almost 30 years of devoting your life to pursuing the best interests of my beloved broncos !

I know the road has been tough, and I know some dip**** fans are as patient as an avalanche, But I have been a bronco fan from the very start (1960)

And I have seen what my broncos are with and without you !

So I want you to know that not every maner is an unappreciative, impatient a-hole !
                God Bless You JOHN,thanks for choosing to be a bronco and leading this team to GLORY !
                I agree but business is business. He did good with Fangio. He needs to continue his drafting trend of the last two years. He is not emotionally holding onto players who are not all in and at the end of their career which is another positive We need to see a winning season, not a set back, next year. If not, do not renew his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by dsmoot View Post

I agree but business is business. He did good with Fangio. He needs to continue his drafting trend of the last two years. He is not emotionally holding onto players who are not all in and at the end of their career which is another positive We need to see a winning season, not a set back, next year. If not, do not renew his contract.
                  I am just hoping bronco fans can suspend theur hysteria over not having weon a SB in over 4 years to thank the man that has done more for this franchise than any other man or woman !
                  JFE is to the broncos what lombardi was to the packers.
                  a simple thank you for doing everything he can for the team he loves as much as any of us and most likely more than any !

Comment

I am just hoping bronco fans can suspend theur hysteria over not having weon a SB in over 4 years to thank the man that has done more for this franchise than any other man or woman !
                    JFE is to the broncos what lombardi was to the packers.
                    a simple thank you for doing everything he can for the team he loves as much as any of us and most likely more than any !
                    Tough to make the Lombardi comparison beyond the emotional part. Lombardi left the Packers on top. He took a year off (still GM) and then went to the hapless Redskins. In one year in Washington he had the ship turned around (not quite a championship) just like he did after his first year in Green Bay. I am trying to give JE the patience to turn the ship. Things are trending upward but I am hopeful. Bowlen gave Shanahan too long a rope after the Superbowls. At some point you have to make the tough call when you are no longer trending upward. I do appreciate ALL that JE has provided the Broncos both as player and GM. I think I give him more credit than most after taking over following McDaniels. He handled the Manning situation very well to make Denver look attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	source.gif
Views:	317
Size:	396.9 KB
ID:	2550030
                      Hey that clap needs to be slower.

Comment

Originally posted by dsmoot View Post

Tough to make the Lombardi comparison beyond the emotional part. Lombardi left the Packers on top. He took a year off (still GM) and then went to the hapless Redskins. In one year in Washington he had the ship turned around (not quite a championship) just like he did after his first year in Green Bay. I am trying to give JE the patience to turn the ship. Things are trending upward but I am hopeful. Bowlen gave Shanahan too long a rope after the Superbowls. At some point you have to make the tough call when you are no longer trending upward. I do appreciate ALL that JE has provided the Broncos both as player and GM. I think I give him more credit than most after taking over following McDaniels. He handled the Manning situation very well to make Denver look attractive.
                        that wasn't so hard now was it ?
                        john has earned justifiable criticism. What he has not been deserving of is all these vile condemnations and referances to drunken decisions made frivilously with little more than his own self interests at play.
                        ugly characterizations of a man who has devoted 25 years of his life to making the broncos the best they can be, a role he has assumed on the field and off.

Comment

that wasn't so hard now was it ?
                          john has earned justifiable criticism. What he has not been deserving of is all these vile condemnations and referances to drunken decisions made frivilously with little more than his own self interests at play.
                          ugly characterizations of a man who has devoted 25 years of his life to making the broncos the best they can be, a role he has assumed on the field and off.
                          I don't know what was hard about it. I reflect your reply very closely. The buck stops with Elway. He is responsible for the teams success. Very much like I am with what I am responsible for in my own career. I want success for him not failure. I hope this draft is another home run.

Comment

Working...
                          X