Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear John Elway,Thank you !

THank you for CHOOSING to be a bronco !
    thank you for taking my Broncos to 7 Superbowls and winning 3 !
    2 as our QB and 1 as our GM (DFO ).

THank you for stepping in when that punk JMCD dropped us to our lowest point in the 6o year history of our broncos !
    Thank you for swapping TEBOW for MANNING !

THank you for almost 30 years of devoting your life to pursuing the best interests of my beloved broncos !

I know the road has been tough, and I know some dip**** fans are as patient as an avalanche, But I have been a bronco fan from the very start (1960)

And I have seen what my broncos are with and without you !

So I want you to know that not every maner is an unappreciative, impatient a-hole !
    God Bless You JOHN,thanks for choosing to be a bronco and leading this team to GLORY !

This is a better John Dear letter.

Comment

I think he's built a solid team up for the 2020's. Another draft as good as the last 2 and we can go back to calling him the best GM in football as opposed to the Donkey Brained posters saying he's Matt Millen.

Comment

thanks to those who choose to show appreciation over anamosity.

Comment

Some can separate the player from the GM. Over the last 4 years the GM has been as bad as any 4 year stretch in Broncos history. Many former Broncos who played with or for Elway (some friends of Elway ) all say they don't trust Elway with his small scouting dept to evaluate.

Jawuan James was coached by Chris Kuper last year in MIA. Chris Kuper came over with Munchack. When Denver was looking to sign James, guess what they asked Kuper? Is James a good person. That was it. No what type of player is James. What about his willingness to play hurt. Nothing about his play while in MIA from a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post

Jawuan James was coached by Chris Kuper last year in MIA. Chris Kuper came over with Munchack. When Denver was looking to sign James, guess what they asked Kuper? Is James a good person. That was it. No what type of player is James. What about his willingness to play hurt. Nothing about his play while in MIA from a coach.
            I'm sure the film showed his skill and Kuper had plenty of opportunities to suggest he wasn't a good player. he is good. just Oft injured.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post

Some can separate the player from the GM. Over the last 4 years the GM has been as bad as any 4 year stretch in Broncos history. Many former Broncos who played with or for Elway (some friends of Elway ) all say they don't trust Elway with his small scouting dept to evaluate.

as bad as any 4 year stretch in bronco history ?

were you born after 1975 ?

Let's name all the other SB winning/ MVP players who also came back to lead that same team to the SB, TWICE .
              Ozzie newsome,NO !
              who else you got ?
              JFE has done more for this franchise than ANY OTHER former player has done for his one and only CHOSEN team.
              and you worthless impatient fans can only spit on his efforts and shyte on his history with our broncos?

disgusting !

shame on all of you pathetic whinney losers ! you dont deserve to call, yourselves bronco fans !
              a simple thank you show of appreciation is too much for you !
              keep those draft threads coming !

Comment

How sad and telling it is that only ONE amongst the 300 readers of the MANE can take the time to say thank you to the greates bronco (not just player ) ever.
                just pathetic !

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                  THank you for CHOOSING to be a bronco !
                  thank you for taking my Broncos to 7 Superbowls and winning 3 !
                  2 as our QB and 1 as our GM (DFO ).

THank you for stepping in when that punk JMCD dropped us to our lowest point in the 6o year history of our broncos !
                  Thank you for swapping TEBOW for MANNING !

THank you for almost 30 years of devoting your life to pursuing the best interests of my beloved broncos !

I know the road has been tough, and I know some dip**** fans are as patient as an avalanche, But I have been a bronco fan from the very start (1960)

And I have seen what my broncos are with and without you !

So I want you to know that not every maner is an unappreciative, impatient a-hole !
                  God Bless You JOHN,thanks for choosing to be a bronco and leading this team to GLORY !
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	source.gif
Views:	316
Size:	396.9 KB
ID:	2550030

Comment

Right on Chef.

For the record I do not want the Duke fired.
                    He's got mojo.

You, however, are very feisty lately.
                    Try the apple onion crumble, it's delicious.

Comment

are we in cheifs planet ?
                      over 100 folks have visited this thread, yet only 4 can say thank you to john elway ?

Hard for me to value the thoughts and opinions of those who are so shallow and senseless.

Comment

Thank you JFE, greatest Bronco of all time.

He will get us there again.

Comment

So, I’m looking at page 1 of this forum and thinking LUIGI decided to roll off his meds for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                            I think he's built a solid team up for the 2020's. Another draft as good as the last 2 and we can go back to calling him the best GM in football as opposed to the Donkey Brained posters saying he's Matt Millen.
                            How’s Allen doing?

You wanted Allen over Lock. Anything you say after that massive bonehead whiff hold zero weight. People wonder why the “I told you’s” come out after miserable losses and losing seasons.

hey mods. Where’s the clean up on aisle 1? Spamming the first page with all Chef threads....first page looks like a Sizzlers buffet that’s been sitting in the sun for weeks.
                            Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 01-04-2020, 10:37 AM.

Comment

why would we need a play-off thread ?
                              1 THREATening Dear John letter is enough, why should there be a thank you dear john thread?
                              What kind of a bronco board is this ?
                              I find it ironic a JFE hater is calling for a clean-up !

Comment

Working...
                              X