Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Progress on the new Broncos indoor facility.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaylore;3995176]You're referencing Bowlen's admitted "first time I told Mike 'no' to something football related" comment. I don't know what Mike wanted, but I'm thinking this would have qualified. Just goes to show you even on the rare occasions when when Bowlen turns down a major request, no really just means maybe later.

I don't believe the facility was a cause for Mike getting fired, though.
    In other words it took 5 or 6 years for him to deliver on something that was needed awhile back and could have been useful and helpful back then but because Bowlen couldn't financially deliver at the time, everybody including Shanny had to needlessly suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
      In other words it took 5 or 6 years for him to deliver on something that was needed awhile back and could have been useful and helpful back then but because Bowlen couldn't financially deliver at the time, everybody including Shanny had to needlessly suffer.
      ATTENTION: NOTHING TO SEE HERE. JUST STAFF TROLLING. MOVE ALONG.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
        ATTENTION: NOTHING TO SEE HERE. JUST STAFF TROLLING. MOVE ALONG.
        Its not trolling. Khan is admitting he couldn't financially deliver at the time.

Comment

lmao...Shanny is such a Diva. This post reminded me of this recent instigram from Gisele

“What would I do without this beauty squad after the 15 hours flying and only 3 hours of sleep #multitasking#gettingready.”
          Last edited by bronco militia; 12-12-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Its not trolling. Khan is admitting he couldn't financially deliver at the time.
            too busy maxing out the cap for tanahan.

Comment

Wonder if the new and improved bubble has a bar and bowling alley! Maybe shuffle board!

Comment

Shanny suffering... that's hilarious.

You need to look up the definition of suffering pal.

Comment

Sure. And it had zero effect on Elway's ability to field a competitive team. It had zero effect on signing free agents and zero influence on the past three administration's drafts. Not sure what your point is. Are you suggesting that had Bowlen agreed to build the facility when he asked that Shanahan wouldn't have hired Bob Slowik as his defensive coordinator and imploded a three game lead on the division with three games to play because all the ongoing construction would have helped somehow?

No, you're just a troll. And to the OM community: if you think this is bad, imagine if he wasn't a mod. He'd be using every thread available to rip on an owner who was "so cheap" he was paying two fired coaches salaries while looking to hire a third and opened up his wallet to get Elway, Fox and most importantly Manning into the building. The same owner whose hired a staff that has us in the playoffs and probably winning the division three years in a row. And now has audacity to build a 37 million dollar facility (which by the way is not financed by the stadium funding at all.) what a jerk!
                  Last edited by Kaylore; 12-12-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediator12 View Post
                    I am one of the few guys around here who respects the talent of Bill Belichick. However, I am flat out stunned how they can be so piss poor in first halves then be the best team ever on all three sides of the ball in the second half these last few weeks.

I am about to jump on the "no way in hell" band wagon though. The way they have turned around games where they where flat out not in the game forever is way more than a little suspicious.
                    Well, I see Belichik so intense on the sidelines, taking notes on a pad, hand writing notes down on a pad. Then he goes and "discusses" things with his coaches, more like demands explanations. Dude is intense.

Comment

I don't get bowlen bate. I am thankful we have had such a great owner. We have been a very good football team since he came around 2-3 5 total super bowls. He has never shied away from spending in free agents. So he couldn't afford(speculative)a practice facility. State of the art or not we had a good enough facility to get to the bowl 5 times. And people rip me cause I am down on a player... *rolls eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        Sure. And it had zero effect on Elway's ability to field a competitive team. It had zero effect on signing free agents and zero influence on the past three administration's drafts. Not sure what your point is. Are you suggesting that had Bowlen agreed to build the facility when he asked that Shanahan wouldn't have hired Bob Slowik as his defensive coordinator and imploded a three game lead on the division with three games to play because all the ongoing construction would have helped somehow?

No, you're just a troll. And to the OM community: if you think this is bad, imagine if he wasn't a mod. He'd be using every thread available to rip on an owner who was "so cheap" he was paying two fired coaches salaries while looking to hire a third and opened up his wallet to get Elway, Fox and most importantly Manning into the building. The same owner whose hired a staff that has us in the playoffs and probably winning the division three years in a row. And now has audacity to build a 37 million dollar facility (which by the way is not financed by the stadium funding at all.) what a jerk!
                        Wouldn't you rather have dany Snyder or cherry Jones and their deep pockets?

Comment

A legit indoor facility is long over due, I'm shocked it's taken this long to get launched.

Comment

Working...
                          X