Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Progress on the new Broncos indoor facility.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    The second which they announced locally on the radio is they will also be creating an entirely new workout space that will "compete with some SEC college football locker rooms." I found that funny.
    Let's see, you get about the same revenue, but you only have to pay the players in tuition plus room & board instead of $120 million a year? Yeah I would bet that most of the top college football programs (aka the SEC) have a better balance sheet than any of the NFL teams.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
      ...and the alumni still pay for the facility, anyway!
      the alumni also foot the bill for the players salaries...

Comment

awesome...thanks for the update

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
          Tom Brady and the patriots approve.

We just got that much softer.
          Tom Brady and the Patriots also practice indoors during inclement weather.

Comment

How does this make us softer rather than more competitive? Isn't this better than having to get on a bus and go over to the little ****ty practice bubble off Broncos campus during lighting storms and super rain in training camp? Doesn't this allow us to practice when there is hail? It seems like the new facility gives us more opportunities to practice and refine and get better. A smart team will still go outside to practice 95% of the time, but for the few times the Broncos need indoor space, its right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
              That's just wonderful. it should really get the players ready for those cold harsh playoff games. I wonder if it will come with an air conditioner and snow blowers in the ceiling to mimic outdoor conditions? Get some fans in there to simulate a natural breeze. Put all these extra touches together and you'll get the perfect outdoor trainer at altitude.... inside.
              the broncos have practiced indoors here for a few decades.

Comment

where will TC fans park? that lot is not big enough. (I think...lol)

Comment

Will Manning be able to run a 40 inside the facility and will it make Champ stop being a puss?

Comment

You say that with sarcasm, but isn't this the very same facility that played a huge role in the Bowlen/Shanahan breakup because Pat didn't want to pay for it...?
                    You're referencing Bowlen's admitted "first time I told Mike 'no' to something football related" comment. I don't know what Mike wanted, but I'm thinking this would have qualified. Just goes to show you even on the rare occasions when when Bowlen turns down a major request, no really just means maybe later.

I don't believe the facility was a cause for Mike getting fired, though.

Comment

New England is helping fund Amazon's delivery drone R&D
                      No, no, no Amazon and Jeff Bezos are licensing the technology from NE NE already uses it in the second half of games this year

Comment

The second which they announced locally on the radio is they will also be creating an entirely new workout space that will "compete with some SEC college football locker rooms." I found that funny.
                        This guy is intense:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3fquDTF09bk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

No ****. I really wonder what they're doing there... Houston kinda voiced what the rest of the league is already thinking that the Pats have found some new way to cheat.
                          I am one of the few guys around here who respects the talent of Bill Belichick. However, I am flat out stunned how they can be so piss poor in first halves then be the best team ever on all three sides of the ball in the second half these last few weeks.

I am about to jump on the "no way in hell" band wagon though. The way they have turned around games where they where flat out not in the game forever is way more than a little suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
                            This guy is intense:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3fquDTF09bk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            Yeah when they made that comparison this video was the first thing that came to mind. We're probably not that good, but maybe Auburn good. Lol

Comment

They're going to tear it up and put in grass, apparently.
                              Champ Bailey's foot thanks them!

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                                Champ Bailey's foot thanks them!
                                it has been very quiet this morning thanks to you know who not being around yet. Don't wake him up and get him trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X