No announcement yet.

2020 draft thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many internet GM thought Kareem was going to be a great S? I don’t think too many ppl on the internet know exactly what Fangio wants in his CBs so who knows which ones they like.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Wallace announced he was going back to Okie St and People-Jones is likely staying at Michigan. Tarik Black is transferring most likely to Boston College so DPJ and Nico Collins will be the undisputed top 2 WR's.
      You don’t think Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb are better?

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
        How many internet GM thought Kareem was going to be a great S? I don’t think too many ppl on the internet know exactly what Fangio wants in his CBs so who knows which ones they like.
        Huh? You didn’t see all the posts demanding he play safety cause he was declined at CB the day he was signed?

Or am I confused on what you’re saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
          As I said in the other thread:
          15. CB
          Cornerback that high? Sheesh, did anybody get the real story on that Duke Dawson, cause I never heard it. How can such a high pick bust that fast? Even JaMarcus and Ryan Leaf played more games before they were discarded.

Harris, Callahan, Bausby, Yiadom, Davonte Harris ... man we need OFFENSIVE LINEMEN!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

Cornerback that high? Sheesh, did anybody get the real story on that Duke Dawson, cause I never heard it. How can such a high pick bust that fast? Even JaMarcus and Ryan Leaf played more games before they were discarded.

Harris, Callahan, Bausby, Yiadom, Davonte Harris ... man we need OFFENSIVE LINEMEN!
            I'd be fine with a CB at 15, this draft is deep at offensive line and good ones can be had in 2nd and 3rd round

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

Harris is probably gone. Callahan is made out of glass. Those other three really have no business being starting corners in the NFL.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by qbronco View Post

You don’t think Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb are better?
                    None of those guys play for Michigan so yes, I believe DPJ and Nico Collins will be the undisputed top 2 WR’s.

Comment

None of those guys play for Michigan so yes, I believe DPJ and Nico Collins will be the undisputed top 2 WR’s.
                      I obviously wasn’t following where you were going with that. My apologies

Comment

Wallace announced he was going back to Okie St and People-Jones is likely staying at Michigan. Tarik Black is transferring most likely to Boston College so DPJ and Nico Collins will be the undisputed top 2 WR's.
                        Peoples Jones declared for the draft already. There will be a lot of options at WR and O Line on day 2 of the draft. So many as to say we could let McGovern walk in FA if he wants to much money. Sleeper O Lineman in the late 3rd early 4th is Matt Hennessy C from Temple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Harris is probably gone. Callahan is made out of glass. Those other three really have no business being starting corners in the NFL.
                          I thought everybody was thrilled about Bausby.

And anybody who knows the story with this Duke Dawson...

Comment

• How the **** do you watch this season and even rank a speed wr as a ‘big need’ is baffling. We have one oline guy thats reliable.

Comment

• Originally posted by yerner View Post
                              How the **** do you watch this season and even rank a speed wr as a ‘big need’ is baffling. We have one oline guy thats reliable.
                              A big need doesn't always mean the biggest need.

A mix of BPA and need should be in play. You don't take a player solely because of need, because you end up with Garrett Bolles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Huh? You didn’t see all the posts demanding he play safety cause he was declined at CB the day he was signed?

Or am I confused on what you’re saying?
                                Just my guess but I bet 20 % of the posters thought S the day he was signed. i bet 80% of the posters thought CB.

Comment

Working...
                                X