2020 draft thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

Do you mean are you scared that the front office with fall in love with him and package a bunch of picks to trade up for him? Not really. I don't see the front office trading up in this draft and I don't see Jackson falling to 15.
    He will be there at 15 in my opinion. It just scares me that Denver would take him as he is more of an athletic freak but super raw type. I don't love taking a project high that is raw.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

He will be there at 15 in my opinion. It just scares me that Denver would take him as he is more of an athletic freak but super raw type. I don't love taking a project high that is raw.
      Yeah, I don't see it. He's raw, but he has the prototypical skill set that coaches dream of in a franchise left tackle. His skillset is the kind that shines at the combine, and he interviews well with coaches and GMs. He's also got a great narrative in that he had to take time off earlier this year to donate bone marrow to his younger sister, then came back strong. Don't underestimate the power of a good story. He's basically the kind of player that will shoot up draft boards in the next 3 months.

Comment

Id feel much better about any tackle with Munchak in the room. Look how respectable he made Bolles lik toward the end of the season...

Comment

you all are sleeping on winfree.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
            He didn't even see the field when we traded Sanders and Patrick was out with an injury...

Comment

What are we sleeping on? Is he about to go off next season? Cause I'm not against that.

Comment

Winfree has sort of an Oprah Winfrey vibe going on... the guy showed nothing when he played... won't be in the league a year from now.

Comment

But in order to score points we’ve got to get weapons. We’re going to be looking. Wide receiver is a spot we need

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

What are we sleeping on? Is he about to go off next season? Cause I'm not against that.
                    Winfree couldn't crack the lineup as hopeful as many of us were. Didn't he go out on IR too?

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                      Gotta focus on gettimg the offense into a monster in one offseason.
                      Need a WR that can torch and take the top off a defense, a mauler RB, and 2 offensive linemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

He didn't even see the field when we traded Sanders and Patrick was out with an injury...
                        didn't have lock looking for him either.

Comment

Brandon Ayuk will be there at the top of the second round. Denver might still have to move up a few spots to get him.

The kid is a burner -- and is amazing in space - a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Bleacher Report ranks him the 7th best WR in the class -- just behind Shenault.

Ayuk is also a terrific punt returner -

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...t-class#slide5

Comment

Even if we are, you still need a legit #2 to pair with Sutton. Patrick stays hurt, Hamilton has barely gotten consistent looks, Winfree never saw the field for real.
                            Talent and depth are still critical at this juncture for the WR corp.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Even if we are, you still need a legit #2 to pair with Sutton. Patrick stays hurt, Hamilton has barely gotten consistent looks, Winfree never saw the field for real.
                              Talent and depth are still critical at this juncture for the WR corp.
                              I actually think we need 2 WRs in this draft and would love it if 2 of our 3rd round picks went to the position. Donovan Peoples Jones, Tylan Wallace, Denzel Mims and Bryan Edwards should all be available in the 3rd or 4th round.

Peoples Jones and Wallace are burners, Mims plays like Sutton and Edwards reminds me of Deebo Samuel

Comment

Projections have us getting a 5th and 2 7th round comp picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X