Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
    15 - BPA Pro Bowler at any position
    46 - Try and find a Pro Bowler where the draft is deep. If not. get a Solid Starter Interior OL which normally has the best value in the early 2nd.
    77, 83, 92 - BPA Possible Future Starters to fill roster holes at positions of need (height, weight, speed).
    All other picks - Fill remaining roster holes with BPA at positions of need.
    Would you at least draft All Pro players in your Nostradamus draft instead of Pro Bowl players? Pro Bowl is voted by fans and media, all pro is voted by players and coaches. Come on, man!

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Your 1st 4 guys go in the 1st round.
      I actually like this mock with Kinlaw going to DEN.
      https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2019/...tin-herbert/3/
      I did call it an unrealistic wishlist. But, I don’t think Tyler Biadasz lasting until the second is that unlikely. He’s the best center in the draft, but still a center and currently the market doesn’t value that position as a first round selection very often. Ruggs is probably a pipe dream in the 3rd, but I could easily see him falling to the bottom of the second. Remember, there was a lot of hype for DK Metcalf last year as the best WR in the draft and he fell all the way to the end of the second round. Jordyn Brooks though, I haven’t found a mock draft with him higher than a late second and some have him slipping past the 3rd. So, I think a 3rd round selection on him is reasonable at this time. There will be a lot of movement on the board in the next 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

I did call it an unrealistic wishlist. But, I don’t think Tyler Biadasz lasting until the second is that unlikely. He’s the best center in the draft, but still a center and currently the market doesn’t value that position as a first round selection very often. Ruggs is probably a pipe dream in the 3rd, but I could easily see him falling to the bottom of the second. Remember, there was a lot of hype for DK Metcalf last year as the best WR in the draft and he fell all the way to the end of the second round. Jordyn Brooks though, I haven’t found a mock draft with him higher than a late second and some have him slipping past the 3rd. So, I think a 3rd round selection on him is reasonable at this time. There will be a lot of movement on the board in the next 4 months.
        Dude, Ruggs is as polished a route runner as they come and has blazing speed. Your comparing him to DK Metcalf!?!?! He’s gone by pick 20 at the latest. Biadasz is considered by most to be a top 3 offensive lineman in this entire class.

Comment

Tyler Biadasz will be gone by the second round. He will be available at #15 however. So, best to take him then and secure the interior line for years to come: Risner - Biadasz - McGovern

Unless of course one of the top OTs falls to #15.

Comment

My unrealistic wish.

1. Wills, OT, Alabama
            2. Simmons, LB, Clemson
            3. Shenalt, WR, Colorado
            3. Henderson, CB, Florida
            3. Wirfs, OG, Iowa

That should help get this team a bit better.

Comment

IF Harris leaves,

Sign me up for CB at 15.

no more Langleys and Yiadoms in mid rounds, or players who need time to develop. Get your CB1 day one starter instantly. Plug him in.

this is only if Harris leaves.

its easier to hit on a WR in mid rounds than it is CB IMO.

Comment

We aren’t taking a C with the 15th pick. Maybe with our 2nd if he’s there, or possibly after a move back into the mid to late 20’s and getting a couple more 2nd’s. But not with our 15. I’m not even convinced they go OT with #15 unless a sure fire future All Pro falls to us. Other than that, I think the 15th pick is either interior DL or CB. JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                  We aren’t taking a C with the 15th pick. Maybe with our 2nd if he’s there, or possibly after a move back into the mid to late 20’s and getting a couple more 2nd’s. But not with our 15. I’m not even convinced they go OT with #15 unless a sure fire future All Pro falls to us. Other than that, I think the 15th pick is either interior DL or CB. JMO.
                  The C you are talking about is the 3rd best lineman in the draft and has position versatility that he could be our starting RG. He will be taken before pick 20 and maybe before we even get on the clock.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

lulz
                      yeah, all those first round wr's turn out exactly how you plan from day one. how's john ross been? it's not even about ruggs really. i haven't watched him enough and it's four months from the draft so most of this talk is useless but for us to drafting a wr in the first is not a good move to me when you already have sutton.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...new-qb-wr-duo/

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                        My unrealistic wish.

1. Wills, OT, Alabama
                        2. Simmons, LB, Clemson
                        3. Shenalt, WR, Colorado
                        3. Henderson, CB, Florida
                        3. Wirfs, OG, Iowa

That should help get this team a bit better.
                        You aren’t kidding when you say unrealistic wish lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

You aren’t kidding when you say unrealistic wish lol.
                          It seems about as realistic as v2's draft

Comment

it would be nice to see Jeudy at #15, but I don't think he gets past the Fade.

Comment

I don't think the Broncos need a receiver. They have Sutton, Hamilton and Patrick that have all shown promise. Yes, they could use some more speed, but Id put about 5 positions ahead of WR in terms of need (OT, OG, DE, ilb, CB). That said, this draft is so deep at WR, it's hard to not take one in the first 3 rounds, and the right one could certainly open up the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by sgbfan View Post
                                I don't think the Broncos need a receiver. They have Sutton, Hamilton and Patrick that have all shown promise. Yes, they could use some more speed, but Id put about 5 positions ahead of WR in terms of need (OT, OG, DE, ilb, CB). That said, this draft is so deep at WR, it's hard to not take one in the first 3 rounds, and the right one could certainly open up the offense.
                                They 100 percent need a speed guy to take the top off threat.

Comment

Working...
                                X