Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
    This is just crazy talk.
    I remember last year when their "only options" were to either pay Nick Foles big money or trade everything to move up and pick Kyler Murray.

Comment

• To my eyes Okudah and Fulton are the only CBS worth a pick at #15, and perhaps the only ones worth a first round pick altogether. Henderson is sticky but undersized and unwilling tackler, best suited as a nickel CB in a man scheme. Adebo doesn’t look like he has it at all. If we use a later pick for CB, Bryce Hall would be a great scheme fit for the zone. He’s instinctual, good ball skills, and a physical tackler. Hall isn’t the fastest or quickest so guessing he will be looked at in the 3-5 range, which would be good value.

Comment

• Now we need to give Lock time to get trained up before we run him out of town.

Can people around here wait?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCoachBear View Post
          Adebo doesn’t look like he has it at all. If we use a later pick for CB, Bryce Hall would be a great scheme fit for the zone. He’s instinctual, good ball skills, and a physical tackler. Hall isn’t the fastest or quickest so guessing he will be looked at in the 3-5 range, which would be good value.
          What do you mean Adebo doesn't have it? He had a really bad game against Gabriel Davis (who I really like at WR, but isn't a burner), but he got better as the year went on.

A two-year starter, ex-WR recruit who changed positions and had 8 interceptions and 27 PD's the past two seasons. In one year he had more PD and INT's than Fulton did in his entire career. Aggressive in the run game. Technique and footwork are still a work in progress. Those are things that can get better with coaching. You can't really teach ball skills. You either have them or you don't. Adebo has them and attacks at the point well because of his prior experience as a WR. I'm not taking Adebo in the first, but I'm definitely high on him in the second.

I agree that Hall is a great fit. Medicals will be big for him since he broke his leg and dislocated his ankle this past year. But he's a solid prospect and well-respected by his coaches and teammates. Basically a "coach on the field" is what Bronco Mendenhall called him.

Comment

• What do people here think of Tyler Biadasz? We'll see how his predraft goes and our FAs, but I think he could be in the discussion around 15-20.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
              What do people here think of Tyler Biadasz? We'll see how his predraft goes and our FAs, but I think he could be in the discussion around 15-20.
              looks right now to be in the 20's. but if he's a guy that can start for the next decade i don't see why not. we need to protect lock and run the ball.

https://nflmocks.com/2020/01/04/2020...outing-report/

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/t...asz/YUCSzD6Bsq

Comment

• Originally posted by yerner View Post

looks right now to be in the 20's. but if he's a guy that can start for the next decade i don't see why not. we need to protect lock and run the ball.

https://nflmocks.com/2020/01/04/2020...outing-report/

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/t...asz/YUCSzD6Bsq
                It's why I wouldn't mind trading 6-8 spots. I don't love anyone at 15, and Broncos could get a few picks to use to move up with their third rounders and possibly have 3-4 picks in the top 2 round

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

It's why I wouldn't mind trading 6-8 spots. I don't love anyone at 15, and Broncos could get a few picks to use to move up with their third rounders and possibly have 3-4 picks in the top 2 round
                  It's so early, it's hard to even talk about where these dudes are getting picked. I don't watch enough during the year so I'm no expert.

Biadasz kind of has a sloppy body. Looks a bit odd. Interesting to see if he's a guy we'd consider.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/players/tyler-biadasz

Comment

It's so early, it's hard to even talk about where these dudes are getting picked. I don't watch enough during the year so I'm no expert.

Biadasz kind of has a sloppy body. Looks a bit odd. Interesting to see if he's a guy we'd consider.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/players/tyler-biadasz
                    Hank Fraley did pretty well for a pudgy puke.

Comment

• I like Biadasz, but not as an option at #15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

Not interested in Fulton. Poor ball skills and character concerns. Don't like Diggs' value there and don't think he's the best scheme fit. Henderson has great ball skills but is a bit too feast or famine for me at #15. I think a much better value and scheme fit presents itself in on Day 2. I like Adebo and Hall in Fangio's defense.
                        I'm hoping for a LT or a ILB at #15. Okudah will be long gone and I agree with you that the value is later on at CB.

Comment

• I think the best value at 15 is going to be a WR, but that's also going to be the best value at a couple of of our Day 2 picks where some positions will be totally thinned out.

Comment

• How's Kinlaw? That's the type dude I need in the first.

Comment

How's Kinlaw? That's the type dude I need in the first.
                              Not crazy about a college DT with such low TFL production, but if they like him that would be a pick that makes sense, value for a DL on Day 2-3 won't be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

Not crazy about a college DT with such low TFL production, but if they like him that would be a pick that makes sense, value for a DL on Day 2-3 won't be great.
                                I wonder how much it would take to jump up for Brown? Or the left tackle from USC.

Too bad we missed on Terry McLaurin.

Comment

Working...
                                X