Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF we get the top seed, who do you want to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF we get the top seed, who do you want to play?

I'm saying if we get it, no jinx here. Fully acknowledge we may not.

But if we do who do you want or not want to play in the divisional round? It will either be KC, Miami, Baltimore, or Indianapolis. NE and Cincinnati are pretty much locked into the 2 and 3 spots if we win out.

I would prefer Miami. The other three make me nervous

No Fear. I'd love a rematch with those lucky ass punk b****es from Baltimore. Give them the beat down they deserved last year. Just like we did to Jacksonville in 97.

Comment

Indy, I want a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
        Indy, I want a rematch.
        Miami.......Tannehill (in his first playoff game) vs. Manning.

No contest.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
          No Fear. I'd love a rematch with those lucky ass punk b****es from Baltimore. Give them the beat down they deserved last year. Just like we did to Jacksonville in 97.
          Bingo.

Comment

Don't count on NE being in the #2 slot - they have to go to Miami and Bal

I was messing around with the ESPN playoff machine and a TON of shakeup is possible over the next couple weeks.

Having said that, bring Indy up to SAFMH.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
              Ravens Come on Down

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsCheer View Post
                Don't count on NE being in the #2 slot - they have to go to Miami and Bal

I was messing around with the ESPN playoff machine and a TON of shakeup is possible over the next couple weeks.

Having said that, bring Indy up to SAFMH.
                Agree. I was just saying if they aren't 2 they are 3. So either way we can't play them in the divisional round.

Comment

Revenge Tour 2.0 begins where it left off the previous year.

Baltimore.

Comment

The one with the most annoying fans. So a football can be shoved down their throats when their team loses.

Comment

This whole season has reminded me of the 1997 and 1998 seasons. So, with that in mind, let's open up against the Ravens. In the 1997 season, we opened against the Jaguars. After the brutal playoff loss the season before, we opened up a can of whoopass - winning 42-17. Assuming we have the #1 seed, there is probably no chance of us playing the Ravens in the first round (if they get in, it will be as the #6 seed). But, it would be poetic justice. Maybe they could go on a run, and we could hammer them in the AFCCG.

Comment

We could do the revenge tour of 2013, and play the teams we lost to. Let's do the Colts in the Divisional round, and the Patriots in the Championship. We'll have to let someone else avenge the loss against the Ravens last year.

Comment

Bring on the rat birds. Assholes.

Comment

I'll take anyone. If we can't beat all the other playoff teams in the weak AFC West, we don't deserve to go to the big dance.

Comment

Any. All of them. Bring them on.

Comment

Working...
                              X