X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreatBronco16
    replied
    Yeah, Archer do him a favor and give him a vacay so he can go get some help. I think he is actually screaming for help.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
    I have shown him over and over that what he says isn't true. He changes his tune to select games from a certain group of games. Hell, nearly half the playoff games this year had the winning team losing in the rushing attempts stat, until the end of the game when they tied up the rushing attempts by kneeling on the ball to run out the clock. Queef sees this as the reason they won the game.

Also, not every game had the winner of the game also the leader in rush attempts. I believe two of the games, the attempts were equal. So technically, Queef is wrong.

Just lock this thread and send it to the butt. He's been proven wrong.
    Yup he cherry picks his arguments, avoids commenting on the huge disparities at half time, fails to acknowledge QB Scrambles were pass plays, counts his kneel downs as if that play contributed to the win.

CHEF could use a vacation because now he spams other threads saying stupid **** like Wilson and Mahomes should be used more like running backs cor his rushing formula.

Leave a comment:

• GreatBronco16
    replied
    I have shown him over and over that what he says isn't true. He changes his tune to select games from a certain group of games. Hell, nearly half the playoff games this year had the winning team losing in the rushing attempts stat, until the end of the game when they tied up the rushing attempts by kneeling on the ball to run out the clock. Queef sees this as the reason they won the game.

Also, not every game had the winner of the game also the leader in rush attempts. I believe two of the games, the attempts were equal. So technically, Queef is wrong.

Just lock this thread and send it to the butt. He's been proven wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Archer81
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
    and you insist on calling me chief when you know my moniker is chef and I was a loyal bronco fan years before you were even born so lighten up tough guy !
    I dont care how long you've allegedly watched football or how long you have been a fan. You're being obnoxious now. If rush attempts were the key to winning football, everyone would run the ball 100x a game. That is not the why of teams winning, but a byproduct of other factors.

Arguing it further is just proving my point, Chief.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    the run only facillitates the passing game, the star of the show.

pathetic especially when this years games all reveal a far different plot !

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFox
    replied
    I merely statedthat it'simportance was so significant that regardless of the match-up, or the ebb and flow of the game, the team with the most rush attempts is victorious, in part because of their commitment to the run !
    You still have it backwards. Here is reality. Some teams with a strong front and a solid RB will rush and open up the passing game, and more importantly, the play action. Titans had that - they lost. So it doesn't always work. Teams with a lead rush extensively to keep the other O off the field, and run out the game. You can see this often - a team will be down in rush attempts, but in the 4th qtr, they jump ahead. Why? Because the other team is passing repeatedly to catch up and preserve the clock, and the other team is trying to rush and run out the clock.

You are crazy if you think the rushing game is what leads teams to SB wins. Just look at the last 15 years. Is the RB the best player? No.. the QB is the reason they win. Top 10 or even top 5 QBs.. year after year, those are the teams in the SB. But looking at stats is a trick... it's not real. Do you honestly think that KC is in the SB by virtue of their rushing game off of a sudden? They get a new, amazing QB.. and suddenly they are SB contenders. Because of the rushing game?! No.

Running is important to open the passing game, and then later in the game, to control the clock and finish it out. No one contests that the team with the most rushes wins most often. The only contention is that you seem to claim the rushing game is the prime reason teams win. Which is not true at all. It gets an offense rolling, and it runs out a game if you are ahead.

You are "OMG Lombardi RUSHING wins OMG RUSH RUSH you win!!" Everyone else is "Rush to get the passing game going.. passing attack.. get a huge lead.. rush to finish and run out the clock."

You are not spouting ancient knowledge of wisdom. Truth is.. a balanced attack, with rushing and passing at the right times, wins games. Winning teams usually have more rushing attempts simply by virtue of being ahead, and then rushing to kill the clock and game. Exceptions are those teams who have a solid line and can rush regardless. That is why the Niners will win the SB.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    and you insist on calling me chief when you know my moniker is chef and I was a loyal bronco fan years before you were even born so lighten up tough guy !

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

The rush attempts are not why they won. That is the heart of the argument you keep insisting needs to happen. If what you keep insisting is true was actually true, it would always be true no matter who was playing in the playoffs. Within the last 3 seasons, there are two examples that prove you wrong. The winning team did not have more rush attempts in those games. Which continues to highlight an inescapable fact; how many times you run the ball is not as important as how effectively you run the ball to generate points.

Rush attempts do not guarantee winners in any game. Its not like SF lined up and ran the ball 47 straight times regardless of score, down, distance or situation.

By the by, what you continue to post on this topic is what I mean by trolling. Three years of this nonsense. Second warning, chief.
    a second warning for what? KITTLE says,
    "we knew if we could run the ball30 times we would win."
    How many times is a poster allowed to post the cheifs suck before they receive a warning ?
    If posters are not interested in the importance of the rushung game they do not have to post here or read it's content. why the need to threaten me, publicly ?
    who was banned for repeatedly saying fire elway?
    do you modify content or opinion ?
    I ask publicly because you have threatened me publicly.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

The rush attempts are not why they won. That is the heart of the argument you keep insisting needs to happen. If what you keep insisting is true was actually true, it would always be true no matter who was playing in the playoffs. Within the last 3 seasons, there are two examples that prove you wrong. The winning team did not have more rush attempts in those games. Which continues to highlight an inescapable fact; how many times you run the ball is not as important as how effectively you run the ball to generate points.

Rush attempts do not guarantee winners in any game. Its not like SF lined up and ran the ball 47 straight times regardless of score, down, distance or situation.

By the by, what you continue to post on this topic is what I mean by trolling. Three years of this nonsense. Second warning, chief.
    can't accept reality if it does not fit your narrative.
    Cant even admit the importance of the run game,which is my only assertion.
    I never said it was the sole reason for victory, I merely statedthat it'simportance was so significant that regardless of the match-up, or the ebb and flow of the game, the team with the most rush attempts is victorious, in part because of their commitment to the run !
    no less than 25 attempts I stated !
    and I also countered that the alternative of excessive passing would lead to failure. I put that number at more than 35.
    100 % correct the last 2 post seasons
    a pathetic 92.3 % for previous years.
    stop asking me what I fail to see and ask yourselves what you fail to reccognise ?

Leave a comment:

• Archer81
    replied

49ers in this years play-offs.
    game 1 : 47 rush attempts,dominant win.
    game 2 : 42 rush attempts (8 pass attempts )

what a bunch of losers !

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied

did the team with the most rush attempts win...YES.
    did the team that ran 25 times or more win... YES.
    did the team that won throw the ball 35 times or less... YES.
    Is that true in all 21 play-off games from last year and this year... YES.
    farque that bullshyte, chef is still a moron !
    49ers in this years play-offs.
    game 1 : 47 rush attempts,dominant win.
    game 2 : 42 rush attempts (8 pass attempts )

what a bunch of losers !

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied

You are too ignorant to get it. Why do QBs make the most money? When is the last time a team with the leading rusher in the league won a SB? I'd ban your ass for trolling this drivel over and over. You once said you would quit talking about it if someone found 3 games where a team lost with 30 runs. You didnt keep your word. It is a passing league and you need to pair a decent run game with it. The success of the team falls on the QB and how much of a passing threat he is period unless you have a great defense which stays healthy and needs to be on rookie deals.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosjf View Post

Can you comprehend the idea of getting the right answer for all the wrong reasons?

All of those things are true. And none of them are the reason that teams win games.

Yes, running is important. No one is disputing that. But if you can't throw you can't run. Teams will stack the box and watch you fail drive after drive. If you have a legitimate passing threat, it allows you to run the ball.
    no, people since the '60's have been disputing the importance of the run.

"if you have a legitimate_____ threat it allows you to _________.
    My point is that run and pass are interchangeable in a winning equasion. the 9ers remain as proof to that testament !.
    even the pass happy cheifs were compelled to conform to MY RECIPE to taste victory !
    undeniable results

Leave a comment:

• broncosjf
    replied

Can you comprehend the idea of getting the right answer for all the wrong reasons?

All of those things are true. And none of them are the reason that teams win games.

Yes, running is important. No one is disputing that. But if you can't throw you can't run. Teams will stack the box and watch you fail drive after drive. If you have a legitimate passing threat, it allows you to run the ball.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied

my response to all future arguements from denverdui55

Leave a comment:

Working...
X