Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the run only facillitates the passing game, the star of the show.

pathetic especially when this years games all reveal a far different plot !

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
      and you insist on calling me chief when you know my moniker is chef and I was a loyal bronco fan years before you were even born so lighten up tough guy !
      I dont care how long you've allegedly watched football or how long you have been a fan. You're being obnoxious now. If rush attempts were the key to winning football, everyone would run the ball 100x a game. That is not the why of teams winning, but a byproduct of other factors.

Arguing it further is just proving my point, Chief.

Comment

• I have shown him over and over that what he says isn't true. He changes his tune to select games from a certain group of games. Hell, nearly half the playoff games this year had the winning team losing in the rushing attempts stat, until the end of the game when they tied up the rushing attempts by kneeling on the ball to run out the clock. Queef sees this as the reason they won the game.

Also, not every game had the winner of the game also the leader in rush attempts. I believe two of the games, the attempts were equal. So technically, Queef is wrong.

Just lock this thread and send it to the butt. He's been proven wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
          I have shown him over and over that what he says isn't true. He changes his tune to select games from a certain group of games. Hell, nearly half the playoff games this year had the winning team losing in the rushing attempts stat, until the end of the game when they tied up the rushing attempts by kneeling on the ball to run out the clock. Queef sees this as the reason they won the game.

Also, not every game had the winner of the game also the leader in rush attempts. I believe two of the games, the attempts were equal. So technically, Queef is wrong.

Just lock this thread and send it to the butt. He's been proven wrong.
          Yup he cherry picks his arguments, avoids commenting on the huge disparities at half time, fails to acknowledge QB Scrambles were pass plays, counts his kneel downs as if that play contributed to the win.

CHEF could use a vacation because now he spams other threads saying stupid **** like Wilson and Mahomes should be used more like running backs cor his rushing formula.

Comment

• Yeah, Archer do him a favor and give him a vacay so he can go get some help. I think he is actually screaming for help.

Comment

Working...
            X