X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chef haters may need counseling !
    Lombardi is laughing his ass off !

Comment

• finally a game that followed the script, but everyone who watched the game knows the ability to run and stop the run played a major role in the outcome of this game !

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
        finally a game that followed the script, but everyone who watched the game knows the ability to run and stop the run played a major role in the outcome of this game !
        Stopping the run but it was the KC QB that won the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Stopping the run but it was the KC QB that won the game.
          ... and his ability to run was insignificant ?
          He only threw 35 times too, right at the thresh-hold I predicted ALSO before the start of the play-offs,that too remains unblemished.
          25 and 35

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post
            Let me ask Chef this...

Let’s say a kicker has a 50/50 chance to make a 50 yard FG. Does he make it because his team had more rushing attempts? Does he miss it if the other team had more rushing attempts? Games are decided by long shot FGs all the time.

You were lucky last year all 11 playoff games went to the team with the most rushing attempts. That probably hasn’t happened in a long time, and it probably won’t happen this year. I would be willing to bet on it. One or two teams with less rushing attempts will win a playoff game.
            keep your money in real estate.

Comment

... and his ability to run was insignificant ?
              He only threw 35 times too, right at the thresh-hold I predicted ALSO before the start of the play-offs,that too remains unblemished.
              25 and 35
              It was Mahomes that was getting easy run looks for cheap yards. He was picking up yards with his feet because Titans were scared of the pass. The pass game and Mahomes won that game. Titans tried your strategy and gassed their RB out early. They couldn't stop the pass either which is where the points for queefs came from. In fact the Fix announcers are talking about it now.

Comment

It was Mahomes that was getting easy run looks for cheap yards. He was picking up yards with his feet because Titans were scared of the pass. The pass game and Mahomes won that game. Titans tried your strategy and gassed their RB out early. They couldn't stop the pass either which is where the points for queefs came from. In fact the Fix announcers are talking about it now.
                ignore the reality ignore my advancethresh-holds of 25 and 35 ignore the unblemished results, you can not accept reality for what it is. first half of the 9ers game,hello ?
                passing got them that lead?
                I guess the packers were afraid of the pass ?
                Did I not also say that if mahomes runs 10 times he would win ?
                I predicted everything including your resistance to accept the results !

Comment

ignore the reality ignore my advancethresh-holds of 25 and 35 ignore the unblemished results, you can not accept reality for what it is. first half of the 9ers game,hello ?
                  passing got them that lead?
                  I guess the packers were afraid of the pass ?
                  Did I not also say that if mahomes runs 10 times he would win ?
                  I predicted everything including your resistance to accept the results !
                  Notice how you completely ignored first half of Queef Titan game. Titans lead in every thing you preach and were losing. It is all about the QB and the passing game and the rest takes care of itself. Titans tried your crushing attempt theory that it isnt about yards but attempts. When they couldn't pick up yards they got blown out. Game was over at halftime and queefs called what maybe 4 running plays?

Comment

Notice how you completely ignored first half of Queef Titan game. Titans lead in every thing you preach and were losing. It is all about the QB and the passing game and the rest takes care of itself. Titans tried your crushing attempt theory that it isnt about yards but attempts. When they couldn't pick up yards they got blown out. Game was over at halftime and queefs called what maybe 4 running plays?
                    the cheifs ran the ball 12 times in the third quarter

Comment

the cheifs ran the ball 12 times in the third quarter
                      Try again 8 called runs. Nobody is disputing that teams run the ball once they get points out of pass game. Plus Titans were so scared of Mahomes and were playing a defense where 2 DL were being used at times and spread on each T with nobody in the middle.

Comment

people who refute me must not know anything about terrel davis.
                        In the end ,playoff football is just like baseball...
                        team with the most runs wins !
                        First you said it was 100% true in all games. Then you changed it to playoff games, but you ignore everything before 2018.

Why did you ignore this post?

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                        2017 AFC Championship.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400999172

2017 NFC Wild Card Game

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400999177

Now how can that be? Chef law says this is impossible.

2016 Divisional Round.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400927749

2015 AFC Divisional Game.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400820432

Queefs had double the amount of rushing attempts in that game, and lost. Plus they were wayyyyyyyy more effective at running it.

2015 NFC Divisional Game.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400820433

Get the point yet?

Comment

First you said it was 100% true in all games. Then you changed it to playoff games, but you ignore everything before 2018.

I don't ignore the post. I made no proclamations or predictions before last years play-offs.
                          I have always been a run proponent and believed running the ball 30 times is a better recipe than throwing it 40 times.
                          My anti-chef fan club disputed the value of the run in this PASSING LEAGUE.
                          I disputed the way they trivialized the value of the run and declared it was so important that the team that runs the most usually wins.
                          and last season, as the play-offs and winter approached, I quoted LOMBARDI and yada, yada, yada, here we are.
                          To be honest the fact that there are indeed instances of my formula failing just proves it's not just an inevitable by-broduct, like erosion.

Close inspection of all the games proves running matters.
                          KITTLE, quoted after the game,
                          "we knew if we could run the ball 30 times we would win."

WTF does kittle know about football and winning in the NFL ?

Comment

• 21 play off games, this year and last with just one game remaining.
                            IN EVERY SINGLE GAME THE WINNER HAD THE MOST RUSHING ATTEMPTS IN VICTORY with 2 ties.
                            every team that WON, ran the ball at least 25 times.
                            Every team that PASSed the ball more than 35 times LOST.
                            Thes thresh-holds of 25 and 35 I predicted BEFORE the start of all the play-off games this year !
                            all 100 % correct.

eyes wide open,
                            the run game deserves a lot more respect than reccognised by most,including the football media !

Comment

the point?
                              in 65 play-off games,the most recent,60times the teamthat ran the most won,and 5 times they did not.
                              your point is that in recent history I would only be right 92 % of the time.
                              wow,powerfularguement !

Comment

21 play off games, this year and last with just one game remaining.
                                IN EVERY SINGLE GAME THE WINNER HAD THE MOST RUSHING ATTEMPTS IN VICTORY with 2 ties.
                                every team that WON, ran the ball at least 25 times.
                                Every team that PASSed the ball more than 35 times LOST.
                                Thes thresh-holds of 25 and 35 I predicted BEFORE the start of all the play-off games this year !
                                all 100 % correct.

eyes wide open,
                                the run game deserves a lot more respect than reccognised by most,including the football media !
                                That is plain bull****. Mahomes had 35 attempts last 2 games. Anyone with a half of brain also knows the rushing attempts didnt mean crap and it was his arm that won those games. Toss in his 15 rushing attempts there were maybe 1 or 2 called runs the others were scrambles.

Comment

Working...
                                X