X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said.

Comment

• I wish the Chefs had gotten one more rush to make my point. =)

But tons of these games happen throughout the year. Pass happy or balanced game to get a lead. Then, rush a bunch in the last qtr and a half to end the game. Not a secret, and certainly the rushes are not -the- reason all the teams are winning. It's silly. But then. Chef is silly, so.. =)

Comment

• But Lombardi said you cant pass the ball if the game is still played outside!

Comment

• Chef nowhere to be found lol.

Comment

• so glad to see my haters counting every run in every game. 2 ties the win for the most rushes still unblemished Its like magic or the ghost of lombardi making sure those teams run to control every last second of the clock !
            BTW we all know that first game was a freeak show and the story was told on special team blunders and coaching ineptitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
              I wish the Chefs had gotten one more rush to make my point. =)

But tons of these games happen throughout the year. Pass happy or balanced game to get a lead. Then, rush a bunch in the last qtr and a half to end the game. Not a secret, and certainly the rushes are not -the- reason all the teams are winning. It's silly. But then. Chef is silly, so.. =)
              now who is trolling with the same false narrative ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

now who is trolling with the same false narrative ?
                You.

Its been three years of this bull****. Your premise has been proven false emphatically by multiple posters, all of whom are fairly with it people who understand how football works.

So following that logic train, all that anyone can rightfully conclude is that you are trolling.

Change the station.

Comment

• Move this thread to the butt please.

Comment

• Titan up... Lets go Titans! Their team is built to go on the round and F some teams up. Henry is the greatest weapon to slow down that Chiefs offense. Tanny will have to play out of his mind and Tenn has a far better defense than Houston does. Houston puts up a 21-0 lead and it's still in the first quarter if Tenn does that the half is over based upon their TOP.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                      Titan up... Lets go Titans! Their team is built to go on the round and F some teams up. Henry is the greatest weapon to slow down that Chiefs offense. Tanny will have to play out of his mind and Tenn has a far better defense than Houston does. Houston puts up a 21-0 lead and it's still in the first quarter if Tenn does that the half is over based upon their TOP.
                      some people do not resent talking football and debating the impact of the run game on the modern version.
                      I think I should be allowed to comment on the TITANS and their chances of winning in a game that features a passing team vs a run team.
                      It is not butt dialogue ! in fact I will promise the chef haters this !
                      if the best passing team remaining in the play-offs, beat the titans I will not post in this thread ever again.
                      But if they win and run the ball more than the titans, then I think at least andt ried is listening and all of you can kiss my butt.
                      who's that ?
                      these stoopid play off teams keep proving me and VINCE right, Run to Win !

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

these stoopid play off teams keep proving me and VINCE right, Run to Win !
                        Do they?

Keep applying this "rule" to Mahomes and see how it works out for you. Might want to avoid any cash wagers.

In fact, I'll call it right now. KC rolls the Titans and their great running game with a pass-heavy attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Do they?

Keep applying this "rule" to Mahomes and see how it works out for you. Might want to avoid any cash wagers.

In fact, I'll call it right now. KC rolls the Titans and their great running game with a pass-heavy attack.
                          I expect the cheifs to try and pass the ball 40 times or more and the TITANS would do well to target 40 rushes for theirteam !
                          I call it the 40 / 40 game !
                          Iliked the Ravens in this roll but if my notions about running have any merit, another NFL team should be able to carry my banner and I will ride with the TITANS until they try to be something they are not.
                          Dont get cute titans, run the ball first early and often and you will prevail !
                          40 runs, NOT 40 passes !

Comment

• team will get you 10 points my ip birthday wishes tneb allowed and 6 first downs allowed. Turning the ball over 2x allows that ****ty offense to score another 3 points.

Comment

• 2 passing turnovers for cheifs, one big play special teams for the titans,35-31

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMountainOyster View Post

Do they?

duh, the cheifs wont run the ball,of course they live and die with the pass.
                                andy will figure out a way to lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X