This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Will they? People thought the same thing about Baltimore vs Tennessee.
    Look what I said before that game. Tennessee could beat Baltimore and a lot of times the 1 seed and SB favorite comes out tight/rusty after not playing a meaningful game in awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
      ... and 17 for 17 is trash because I say so, never mind that not one single game has followed the script the chef haters have sworn is the only reason why this might possibly be true once in a while... like 100% of every play-off game I said it would happen !
      Except the number of attempts is not determining winners. It's a side effect, not the cause of these teams winning.

You are trolling, and at this point its beyond tired. Knock it off or we will see you after the playoffs end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

Except the number of attempts is not determining winners. It's a side effect, not the cause of these teams winning.

You are trolling, and at this point its beyond tired. Knock it off or we will see you after the playoffs end.
        so when I am right and there is no defense you threaten me with banishment how pathetic are you ?
        troll ? you let these cheif fans and elway haters spew their venom all over the board but I post a thread about the value of running and that makes me a troll ?
        I respond to comments thats engaged not trolling. a ban for being annoyingly right so very special.

Comment

I respond when ignorant people call the run game a side show, or side effect, because they need to wake up to reality !

Comment

• 40 rushes in a game is not a side show !

Comment

• can you debate or justban because you have no arguement other than your ignorant opinion ?

Comment

• The team with the fewest turnovers* is undefeated in the playoffs.

Also, the team that gave up the fewest points is undefeated.

Also, the team that scored the most points is undefeated.

You can not dispute these facts and therefore I have unlocked the true key. Not your stupid rushing attempt theory.

*I haven't actually checked the turnovers, but I'd bet it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Look what I said before that game. Tennessee could beat Baltimore and a lot of times the 1 seed and SB favorite comes out tight/rusty after not playing a meaningful game in awhile.
                  Teams don’t get rusty from taking a week off. They turned the ball over a bunch and lost. That’s long been the most likely way for weaker teams to win games against stronger teams, and the same can happen to the Chiefs. That or something else unforeseen could happen. Or the Chiefs could just Chief and choke altogether. People who act like they know how playoff games are going to go always crack me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post
                    The team with the fewest turnovers* is undefeated in the playoffs.

Also, the team that gave up the fewest points is undefeated.

Also, the team that scored the most points is undefeated.

You can not dispute these facts and therefore I have unlocked the true key. Not your stupid rushing attempt theory.

*I haven't actually checked the turnovers, but I'd bet it's true.
                    how can I possibly hold up against such brilliant debate ? "if you score more points you win"
                    wow what a concept, have you been working on that all season?
                    I am going to need to see some stats, is that always true?
                    amazing !

Comment

"I declare the run game a side show and I will ban you if you dispute that ! "
                      wow, powerful argument.

Comment

how can I possibly hold up against such brilliant debate ? "if you score more points you win"
                        wow what a concept, have you been working on that all season?
                        I am going to need to see some stats, is that always true?
                        amazing !
                        As amazing as starting a horrific thread while referring to yourself in the 3rd person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Teams don’t get rusty from taking a week off. They turned the ball over a bunch and lost. That’s long been the most likely way for weaker teams to win games against stronger teams, and the same can happen to the Chiefs. That or something else unforeseen could happen. Or the Chiefs could just Chief and choke altogether. People who act like they know how playoff games are going to go always crack me up.
                          Teams show up tight all the time when they have heard for months how great they are and havent played a meaningful game in a month. If you want to use past history Reid divisional round record it great off of a bye. They will get outcoached vs Tennessee though. If you can't see how it's all aligning up for KC I dont know what to tell you. They went from looking like the only possible home game was last week to a bye and HFA. They haven't even played a game. They are healthy and peaking on both sides of the ball at the right time. I hope I'm wrong but when you have the QB they have they will be in every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Teams show up tight all the time when they have heard for months how great they are and havent played a meaningful game in a month. If you want to use past history Reid divisional round record it great off of a bye. They will get outcoached vs Tennessee though. If you can't see how it's all aligning up for KC I dont know what to tell you. They went from looking like the only possible home game was last week to a bye and HFA. They haven't even played a game. They are healthy and peaking on both sides of the ball at the right time. I hope I'm wrong but when you have the QB they have they will be in every game.
                            Oh it’s lining up great for the Chiefs. They still have to go win the games though. Their history and Reid’s history says they won’t. And their lack of a balanced offense and inability to stop the run will probably be why.

Comment

40 rushes in a game is not a side show !

It is. Tennessee went 3-3 in the RZ. Baltimore went 1-4. This stat line matters more than Tennessee having 37 rush attempts or Baltimore having 29. Those 8 more carries did not significantly alter the course of the game.

You know that. But keep ignoring the warning.

Comment

It is. Tennessee went 3-3 in the RZ. Baltimore went 1-4. This stat line matters more than Tennessee having 37 rush attempts or Baltimore having 29. Those 8 more carries did not significantly alter the course of the game.

You know that. But keep ignoring the warning.
                                warning, what warning ?

Comment

Working...
                                X