X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vrabel has his team dialed in

Comment

• Well, the Ravens have 2 more rushing attempts with a few minutes left, so I think they are probably going to come back and win.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
        Game over. Difference is turnovers l, 4th down fails and big play Passing TDs by Tenn.
        Derrick Henry running it down their throats as well.

Comment

• Tenn ahead in rushing attempts now. Well that seals it. Unless Balt only runs the ball from here on out, they lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
            Tenn ahead in rushing attempts now. Well that seals it. Unless Balt only runs the ball from here on out, they lose.
            lol

Comment

• LJ just needs to run it 6 times. They will take the lead if he does that.

Comment

• now the chef haters can only mock reality, another game defined by a teams ability to run the ball and stop the run.
                This moronic idiot is now 17 for 17

TITANS dominated with their herculean passing attack of 87 total yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                  now the chef haters can only mock reality, another game defined by a teams ability to run the ball and stop the run.

The Titans won off a +3 turnover differential (+5 if you include the two key stops on 4th and 1). I really don't think you understand football even a little bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

The Titans won off a +3 turnover differential (+5 if you include the two key stops on 4th and 1). I really don't think you understand football even a little bit.
                    I understand those 3 turnovers came on PASS attempts ! what a struggle to avoid the reality that the best running teams win these important games !
                    Tell me how the titans less than 10 completions won the game for the titans.

Comment

I understand those 3 turnovers came on PASS attempts ! what a struggle to avoid the reality that the best running teams win these important games !
                      Tell me how the titans less than 10 completions won the game for the titans.
                      87 yards of passing domination.

Comment

now the chef haters can only mock reality, another game defined by a teams ability to run the ball and stop the run.

I am really concerned for your mental health. When the game was over Balt had more rushing attempts. If your theory was right RBs would be paid a lot more and QBs less. The whole 17 for 17 is trash too because the Seattle and tonight's games were over long before they could run the clock out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Derrick Henry running it down their throats as well.
                          He was even held in check before all the 4th down fails happened and turnovers. What sucks is KC is getting an easy SB appearance. They will crush Houston and Tennessee.

Comment

He was even held in check before all the 4th down fails happened and turnovers. What sucks is KC is getting an easy SB appearance. They will crush Houston and Tennessee.
                            Will they? People thought the same thing about Baltimore vs Tennessee.

Comment

I am really concerned for your mental health. When the game was over Balt had more rushing attempts. If your theory was right RBs would be paid a lot more and QBs less. The whole 17 for 17 is trash too because the Seattle and tonight's games were over long before they could run the clock out.
                              in other words you refuse to accept reality because it proves the moron idiot is right, 100 % right ! you dont hear my sniveling about passes that are really just mid air hand offs !
                              all these turnovers in the passing game seem to mean nothing to someone hellbent on denying the value of the run game !
                              f;ckin' tony dungy said it verbatim.
                              "run the ball,stop the run, win the game"
                              he said it word for word, what an idiot these tv types are who know nothing about the game!
                              that psychopath vance lambrino, "run to win" stay on your couch vinny and let real football people pass the ball around !

Comment

• ... and 17 for 17 is trash because I say so, never mind that not one single game has followed the script the chef haters have sworn is the only reason why this might possibly be true once in a while... like 100% of every play-off game I said it would happen !

Comment

Working...
                                X