Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Fouts was a great QB. I may be influenced because he was always a top 4 QB when I was a kid along with Montana, Bradshaw, and Staubach. We always pretended to be one of those 4 QBs on the playground. Fouts went to six pro bowls, two first team all-pros, league MVP, and two conference championship games.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

No winning team rushed LESS than their opponent.
      how's that work for ya ?

My objective is to change the narratives;
      points only come from the passing game.
      its a passing league,
      teams only run in the fourth quarter to beat the clock
      (somehow that discounts the use and ability to run ? )
      Everybody has a "reason" or an "explanation" as to why this oddity is coincidentally true, 100% of the time when the best teams play the biggest games,
      under those conditions 100% coincidentally true.
      But the one explanation they all seem to RESENT and REJECT, is that the RUN GAME plays a VITAL, critical, essential and amazingly defining difference in these premier games !

CHEF sucks, running is durp de durp old shyte its all about the PASS... thats why the QB gets billions of $
      I dont give a shyte if the chef predicted BEFORE the games that the TITANS and VIKES would try to run the ball 40 times, he is stil a crack-head !

Even a blind squirrel with a broken watch can find an acorn at the exact time 15 times out of 15 !
      ' stoopid coincidence !
      next up, 4 more teams that will run more times than their opponent and win !
      its like betting on green 19 times and it comes up green 19 times ! I am such a monumental moron and being right 19 times out of 19 is not helping my intellect !
      stoopid reality sucks balls !

Comment

its like betting on green 19 times and it comes up green 19 times ! I am such a monumental moron and being right 19 times out of 19 is not helping my intellect !
        You are seriously starved for attention. We need you to take a vacation to that resort that one of the posters and the old man went on full of hookers.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

You are seriously starved for attention. We need you to take a vacation to that resort that one of the posters and the old man went on full of hookers.
          can I line up all the hookers and have them run a 40 ?

Comment

It's not like that at all. It's more like pointing out that every time ice cream sales go up more people drown, so all you have to do to avoid drowning is not eat ice cream. Ice cream happens to be popular at the same time people like to swim, so it's not actually causing drowning, it's just happening at the same time because the weather is nice.

Running more than your opponent isn't causing a win. Running more than your opponent is happening when your offense is being efficient and successfully maintaining possession by getting first downs, which is a condition that often results in a win.

You were so close to understanding when you brought up first downs. Take the final step. I believe in you.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosjf View Post

It's not like that at all. It's more like pointing out that every time ice cream sales go up more people drown, so all you have to do to avoid drowning is not eat ice cream. Ice cream happens to be popular at the same time people like to swim, so it's not actually causing drowning, it's just happening at the same time because the weather is nice.

Running more than your opponent isn't causing a win. Running more than your opponent is happening when your offense is being efficient and successfully maintaining possession by getting first downs, which is a condition that often results in a win.

You were so close to understanding when you brought up first downs. Take the final step. I believe in you.

FIRST DOWNS.
              a MARCH to the end zone instead of a single play bolt of lightning.
              POSSESSION as the objective, running the instrument.
              BILL WALSH CREATING the west Coast Offense to substitute short concise passes for the run game, but the same effect in terms of controlling the clock.
              I have outlined the cause and effect of why running more than your opponent is more than just a coincidental occurance or the by-product of passing to get the lead and then just running to kill the clock, as if those runs lack significance.
              I have aknowledged all the elements that go into winning a football game, but because I side with a hundred year old long dead dude who wrote a book titled
              RUN TO WIN "
              that makes me a monumental moron.
              and all this chef affirmation as game after game this rediculous notion is 100% correct with even a tie amongst the 2 teams that ran it the least, that damn chef has all the victories on his side and that lombardi dude looks pretty freaking smart ! they should probably name a trophy after him and that concept,
              RUN TO WIN !

Comment

but because I side with a hundred year old long dead dude who wrote a book titled
                RUN TO WIN "
                that makes me a monumental moron.
                RUN TO WIN !
                This is my final attempt.

It's because you're claiming that rushing attempts are the decisive stat in winning a game. They aren't. If you will just abandon that lonely hill and take refuge in the fortress of all the other stuff you said there would be no one arguing with you.

You can win a football game with 0 rushes if you can consistently get first downs and you can lose with 40 rushes if you can't. These are extremes that won't usually happen, but they are hypothetically possible. The number of rushes has nothing to do with winning or losing. A lot of rushes is a symptom of a good offense and not a lot is a symptom of a bad offense, most of the time.

And just like the speedometer of your car can tell you about how fast or slow your car is going but can't make your car go anywhere, the number of rushing attempts can show how effective your offense is moving but can't win the game if the first down engine isn't on.

Comment

• NE has won a lot of games dinking and dunking down the field with a short passing game .

Comment

Except before you bet on green, you already know which color is green.

you have no idea which team will run more before the game starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                      2017 AFC Championship.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400999172

2017 NFC Wild Card Game

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400999177

Now how can that be? Chef law says this is impossible.

2016 Divisional Round.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400927749

2015 AFC Divisional Game.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400820432

Queefs had double the amount of rushing attempts in that game, and lost. Plus they were wayyyyyyyy more effective at running it.

2015 NFC Divisional Game.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400820433

Get the point yet?
                      Debunked him again. It gets old.

Comment

• I cant be held accountable for old historic games that I did not predict.last year,play-offs
                        thisyear,play-offs when the teams are the best and the games matter most !
                        My Hypothesis is based on the comments of vince Lombardi when he was asked about the PASSING attack taking over football.
                        He was asked in the early'70's

His response once again,
                        "as long as football is played outdoors in december, the team that runs the ball the most and defends the run , that is the team that will hold up the trophy at the end of the season."
                        when he was asked to clarify,
                        "Coach, did you mean run the most or run the best ? "
                        Vince responded, "is there a difference. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post

Except before you bet on green, you already know which color is green.

you have no idea which team will run more before the game starts.
                          right ! I am so moronicly confident that the commitment to the run is so important that I have proclaimed that regardless of the team, QB or any past history, the team with the most rush ATTEMPTS, not yards or scores,just the shear will torun it more than your opponent ,
                          the will to run will always favor the winner !

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                            NE has won a lot of games dinking and dunking down the field with a short passing game .
                            just like my 49er comments !
                            they blatantly use their"RBs as recievers.
                            I have acknowleged that scenario and occurance and confirmed that those short passes fulfill the responsability of the run game to control the clock and all the elements of possession.
                            Every team employs some version of the shuttle pass which is little more than a mid air hand-off, but those 4-6 plays a game get registered as PASSES, and yet you dont hear the chef crying fowl and my premis still holds up !
                            the two teams of the 8 last week who ran the ball the least?
                            they faced each other ,
                            they tied with 26 runs a piece.
                            otherwise you needed 30 + rushes to win last week !
                            and the 2 teams that ran the ball the most, 40 times each, this week they face each other !
                            What a glorious time for a football fan to be alive,especially a lombardi inspired football fan who has never lost sight of the value of running the freakin rock !

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosjf View Post
                              This is my final attempt.

It's because you're claiming that rushing attempts are the decisive stat in winning a game. They aren't. If you will just abandon that lonely hill and take refuge in the fortress of all the other stuff you said there would be no one arguing with you.

You can win a football game with 0 rushes if you can consistently get first downs and you can lose with 40 rushes if you can't. These are extremes that won't usually happen, but they are hypothetically possible. The number of rushes has nothing to do with winning or losing. A lot of rushes is a symptom of a good offense and not a lot is a symptom of a bad offense, most of the time.

And just like the speedometer of your car can tell you about how fast or slow your car is going but can't make your car go anywhere, the number of rushing attempts can show how effective your offense is moving but can't win the game if the first down engine isn't on.
                              I never said run the ball inefficiently. But all you need is an average of 3.34 yards a carry to move those chains and get those first downs.
                              the cheifs and texans may light it up early and abandon the run almost entirely with both QBs putting up more than 40 passes. But I also think the influence of a run game is so essential, that the team with more rush attempts, even if it is 12 -10 in run attempts, that 12 will favor the victor.
                              In all the afc match-ups I think every QB should be running 10 times or more and the QB who puts up the most rush attempts has the best chance of winning.
                              Every team at this point has a potent QB and go to receivers.
                              They also have competent defenses and reliable special teams

What so many of you are having a hard time reccognizing is that all these teams run the ball and those who keep their run commitment against these top opponents come out as winners !

Comment

right ! I am so moronicly confident that the commitment to the run is so important that I have proclaimed that regardless of the team, QB or any past history, the team with the most rush ATTEMPTS, not yards or scores,just the shear will torun it more than your opponent ,
                                the will to run will always favor the winner !
                                I’m even more confident in my predictions that regardless of team, rushing attempts, or anything in history, that the team that scores the most points will win. I just don’t know who will score more, but at least I’ll be right 100% of the time. You will only be right about 90% of the time.

This kind of knowledge doesn’t do either one of us any good before the game tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X