No announcement yet.

PLAY-OFFS, hello ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not very good at betting or predicting winners, but just for the sake of fun, I’ll go with a special upset pick today.

Titans over New England

Buffalo over Houston .

Sunday:
    In another special upset pick of the week;

Philadelphia over Seattle
    New Orleans over Minnesota

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

I'm getting the feeling that it's KCs year...
      Oh the drama if Mahomes goes into Baltimore and outduels MVP Lamar Jackson.

Comment

Who would kc play next week, the winners of today’s games, right?!
        if that’s the case on paper they should beat any of the teams winning today, though either Titans or Buffalo can present a problem for them from the defensive stand point.
        This is a new season. This is the playoffs!
        Baltimore will gallop into the Super Bowl by a few lengths.
        San Francisco and Baltimore in the Super Bowl
        The Niners take home the Lombardi.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
            Who would kc play next week, the winners of today’s games, right?!
            if that’s the case on paper they should beat any of the teams winning today, though either Titans or Buffalo can present a problem for them from the defensive stand point.
            This is a new season. This is the playoffs!
            Baltimore will gallop into the Super Bowl by a few lengths.
            San Francisco and Baltimore in the Super Bowl
            The Niners take home the Lombardi.
            The highest seed to advance. So if NE wins it would be them. If NE gets upset it will be the winner of the Bills/Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

The highest seed to advance. So if NE wins it would be them. If NE gets upset it will be the winner of the Bills/Texans.
              New England is New England, and it’s tough to bet against them, but they’ve been on shaking grounds all season and there’s been a couple of games this season that I knew then they were going to have problems in the playoffs.
              Last edited by strafen; 01-04-2020, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

Oh the drama if Mahomes goes into Baltimore and outduels MVP Lamar Jackson.
                The RAVENS will keep mahomes on the sideline where he can't do any harm.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                  Who would kc play next week, the winners of today’s games, right?!.
                  Pat's or Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                    Texans over Bills.....I want to pick the Bills, but doing some research...the Bills are 1-4 when they play a team who has a QB rating and/or QBR above what Josh Allens is. the Bills only win in that scenario was Thanksgiving at Dallas. The Texans just don't inspire any confidence either.....what a tough game to pick. I'll take the Texans because of the Josh Allen stat, and because they are at home.

Patrios over Titans.....this is pretty much me wish forecasting. KC can not face the Titans in round two if they win due to seeding....so it's not that I am wishing for this to avoid the Titans..but rather, I want to face the PATS in KC and knock them out.....anyhow...I'm only taking the Pats in this because I think Belichick and Brady have enough experience and gaul to will their way to a home playoff win over a team that to me, is tough matchup, and if nothing else, not especially playoff battle tested. Maybe there is a little bit of the ..."we almost didn't even make it" thoughts in the titans heads and that the seasons already counted as a success. I'd like to think that the Pats will throw everything they have at the Titans. Losing in KC is a bit more honorable way to go out, then at home against Ryan Tannehill.

in the NFC....I'll take Philly over the Seahawks. ...Seattle is the better team, but not that much better and I'm a believer in the west coast team struggling on the east coast. It's in Philly. Wentz is playing well. Eagles in a mild upset.

Vikings at Saints. Someone had a line about a vikiing funeral. I agree with that.

Divisional Round

AFC

Houston @ Baltimore......I will be rooting hard for Houston to win this. They have no chance.
                    NE @ KC. KC will end the Brady era in NE.

NFC

Philly at SF. Philly will give it their best shot, but they won't be able to keep it close after halftime. 49ers take control in the 2nd half for a relatively easy win.
                    NO @ GB. The Saints come to really really regret that regular season home loss to Atlanta as they struggle to score in the cold. GB with a narrow victory....like they've done all year.

TITLE GAMES

KC @ BALT .....KC wins this one....Baltimore can not stop the KC Offense. KC gets out to lead, Baltimore struggles to keep up.

GB @ SF Green Bay hangs around and wins this one late. SF compiles the better stats etc..but loses the game as Jimmy G has a fumble and a pick ending would be scoring drives.

Super Bowl.

In line with the NFL's marketing this year about 100 seasons.....what would fit better than to have a rematch of Super Bowl I? KC wins it this time, in a blowout...as GB on a nuetral field, isn't able to stubbornly hang around. Mahomes goes 25/32 for 335, and 3 TD.
                    I did have Tennessee and the points.....thought NE would win by 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X