PLAY-OFFS, hello ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAY-OFFS, hello ?

WHO will dance their way to the superbowl, compelling the fat girl to sing ?

AFC
    I got the titans over the patriots
    and the bills will upset the texans (bill o'brien is a bad match for Watson )

NFC

seahawks over eagle in OT.
    saints put the vikings in a boat and set them on fire.

the 49ers will eventually face the saints and as long as kittle is there to play the game, the 49ers will represent the NFC

Likewise, the CHEIFS will face the Ravens and the distinction between a team that runs first shall domonate the andy reid pass happy offense.

RAVENS take home the lombardi.

what U got ?

wow, I thought all these brilliant draft minds might have a take on the emmediate future, rather than dwell on the misery of 2016 .
    I guess only a true masocist would be brave enough to predict the outcome of this years play-off games.
    I guess all these brilliant minds are attached to gieldings.

Comment

Anyone but the chiefs and I’m happy.. a Baltimore 1 and done would make me smile too.

Comment

Emmediate future

Comment

I smell upsets by the bunch...

Comment

Ravens over the Saints. I will pick the other games later today.

I was the only one who got it right in your thread last year picking the Pats over the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
              Ravens over the Saints. I will pick the other games later today.

I was the only one who got it right in your thread last year picking the Pats over the Rams.
              you never provided an address for your trophy.

Comment

I’d love to see the Bills and the 49ers in the Super Bowl. It’ll be nice if the Bills wins it all.

On a second thought, wouldn’t that be something a super bowl match Minnesota and Buffalo?!
                Somebody’s got to win it!
                Last edited by strafen; 01-01-2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

I have a bad feeling Queefs are going to go against their norm and be there in the end. I hoped I that feeling gets queefed on and they lose in SOP.

Comment

go NFC

Comment

My final 4 are the Saints, 49'ers, Ravens and Chiefs.

Comment

WTF, I don't know, **** you Chef and Happy New Year, I hope all is well with you and yours.

I'll go with the home teams in the Wild Card opening round. Texans, Pats, Saints, Eagles.

I'll go with the home teams in the Divisional round also. That's Packers, 49'rs, Chiefs, Ravens.

Ravens look like a juggernaut, and have a history of being successful in the playoffs. Chiefs not so much.

I'm guessing the final four will be Ravens/Chiefs and Packers/49'rs.
                        Ravens/49'rs for the Lombardi, Ravens get it again.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                          My final 4 are the Saints, 49'ers, Ravens and Chiefs.
                          That’s usually how it always works out at the end. The best 4 teams meet in the semifinals and the very best two teams play at the Super Bowl.
                          By that logic, there should be the 49ers and the Ravens in the Super Bowl as they’re in my opinion the best two teams in the NFL right now and have been throughout the whole season.
                          And since I’ve said that a big upset looms ahead this year, I want to believe the Bills could be the dark horse this year

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

That’s usually how it always works out at the end. The best 4 teams meet in the semifinals and the very best two teams play at the Super Bowl.
                            By that logic, there should be the 49ers and the Ravens in the Super Bowl as they’re in my opinion the best two teams in the NFL right now and have been throughout the whole season.
                            And since I’ve said that a big upset looms ahead this year, I want to believe the Bills could be the dark horse this year
                            There usually are some upsets along the way. My wife is a Bill's fan since and I'd love for them to do well. They can't beat KC though. I think they have a good shot VS Houston but they dont have the offense to keep up with queefs.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                              I’d love to see the Bills and the 49ers in the Super Bowl. It’ll be nice if the Bills wins it all.

On a second thought, wouldn’t that be something a super bowl match Minnesota and Buffalo?!
                              Somebody’s got to win it!
                              thoseare my desired outcomes, but who do you think has a serious chance of winning ?
                              It would be nice to see fran tarkenton and jim kelly on the field for the coin toss.

Comment

Working...
                              X