No announcement yet.

Hard Knocks 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could see Ellis try and get the Broncos on to build hype around the team. Same as how he's dying to go play Atlanta in London. Denver has a weak brand right now. Hard Knocks would build it back a bit. I think they can control what content airs, so they probably wouldn't have to address the ownership fiasco. They could probably take a bunch of shots of Bowlen's statue to make everyone sentimental for his legacy.

It might kill Don Fangio though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwisatz Broncerach View Post
      I could see Ellis try and get the Broncos on to build hype around the team. Same as how he's dying to go play Atlanta in London. Denver has a weak brand right now. Hard Knocks would build it back a bit. I think they can control what content airs, so they probably wouldn't have to address the ownership fiasco. They could probably take a bunch of shots of Bowlen's statue to make everyone sentimental for his legacy.

It might kill Don Fangio though.
      Fangio would hate that camera crew around him. He’s so against distractions he stopped the music and the hair cuts. Hard knocks wants to come to Denver? Fangio will make sure it looks like tasteless potato chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Fangio would hate that camera crew around him. He’s so against distractions he stopped the music and the hair cuts. Hard knocks wants to come to Denver? Fangio will make sure it looks like tasteless potato chips.
        Too much texture. It’d be more like tasteless mashed potatoes.

Comment

I’m not in favor of it. The less distractions, the better. They can edit video to take players’ and coaches’ behaviors and comments out of context. It’s unfair to misrepresent them in that way. Oh, Joe Ellis can go f*ck himself!

Comment

Working...
          X