Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard Knocks 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

    Yep. Lock is a media’s dream.

    Stafford also may draw viewers in. Whichever team has drama they’ll pick too.


    whats their policy on back to back teams from the same division? Maybe they don’t pick them based on that
    Did we ever get on that show when Shannon Sharpe was here.
    Good lord. I can only imagine!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by strafen View Post

      Did we ever get on that show when Shannon Sharpe was here.
      Good lord. I can only imagine!
      We've never been, afaik.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by strafen View Post

        Did we ever get on that show when Shannon Sharpe was here.
        Good lord. I can only imagine!
        Any of the media that is today he would’ve soaked it in.

        imagine Sharpe on Twitter as a player.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by strafen View Post

          Did we ever get on that show when Shannon Sharpe was here.
          Good lord. I can only imagine!
          No, but he was on when he played with the Ravens. The rookie show that year when he was imitated by one of the rooks was a Hard Knocks Hall of Fame Comedy classic. Watch at 16:45.

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUbpWLY2FYw

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Ziggy View Post

            No, but he was on when he played with the Ravens. The rookie show that year when he was imitated by one of the rooks was a Hard Knocks Hall of Fame Comedy classic. Watch at 16:45.

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUbpWLY2FYw
            Damn, you weren't kidding. I did not know this existed and how much I needed it in my life.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

              Yep. Lock is a media’s dream.

              Stafford also may draw viewers in. Whichever team has drama they’ll pick too.


              whats their policy on back to back teams from the same division? Maybe they don’t pick them based on that
              Stafford? The Lions?? Ratings disaster big time.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by strafen View Post

                Did we ever get on that show when Shannon Sharpe was here.
                Good lord. I can only imagine!
                Maaaaaan if we could have got a '97 or '98 Broncos Hard Knocks....
                I'd have it playing on an endless loop.

                Click image for larger version  Name:	source.gif Views:	1 Size:	5.32 MB ID:	2549957

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

                  Stafford? The Lions?? Ratings disaster big time.
                  I think Stafford is interesting. Anyone that goes to a fans house randomly and plays himself on Madden with the kids is damn cool in my book

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

                    I think Stafford is interesting. Anyone that goes to a fans house randomly and plays himself on Madden with the kids is damn cool in my book
                    Sure but the Detroit Lions aren't exciting anyone. The last thing HBO wants to be stuck with is Hard Knocks with the Lions.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

                      Sure but the Detroit Lions aren't exciting anyone. The last thing HBO wants to be stuck with is Hard Knocks with the Lions.
                      Outside of Lock Broncos are among the most boring in the league. Steelers would probably be Hard Knocks target. Maybe Cardinals with Murray but they are boring too.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

                        Outside of Lock Broncos are among the most boring in the league. Steelers would probably be Hard Knocks target. Maybe Cardinals with Murray but they are boring too.
                        I think HBO will be all over the Steelers for this. Will the Rooney's block?? That's the question.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

                          I think HBO will be all over the Steelers for this. Will the Rooney's block?? That's the question.
                          No doubt they’ll try to block. If Locks offseason has a lot of media love they may try for Denver.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

                            No doubt they’ll try to block. If Locks offseason has a lot of media love they may try for Denver.
                            I just suspect that someone will Volunteer before it comes down to a public showdown between the NFL and the Rooney's over the issue. No one wins in that situation There will be some quiet deal behind the scene to settle the issue.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by strafen View Post

                              Did we ever get on that show when Shannon Sharpe was here.
                              Good lord. I can only imagine!
                              i don’t remember the Broncos ever getting the show. I know that Shanahan being vehemently against it, and he might have even asked Bowlen to use his authority and take the Broncos off the list. But I do remember that the Ravens was on it once when Shannon was still there. I saw a couple of episodes that featured him and his TC roommate, Tony “Goose” Siragusa, and they were a crackup together.

                              Goose was always playing pranks on Shannon such as locking him in the TE meeting room from the outside when he was allowed to leave a meeting early; he got stuck there, and eventually went out the window disturbing the meaning. But the best prank was when Goose got Shannon’s keys somehow and moved his car out of the parking lot area, and Shannon thought his car was stolen! Shannon confronted Goose about it, but Goose never admitted it. Those were some of the best episodes I have seen.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                OMG when that car got moved probably the funniest prank in the history of earth!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X