Hard Knocks 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Knocks 2020

If I had to guess Steelers would be the first choice....

No question that the Steelers would be HBO's first choice. But, the Rooneys have a lot of pull in the league. If they didn't want the team to feature in the show, I somehow doubt that the NFL would actually press the issue. I suspect some narcissist owner from a smaller marker will once again jump at the chance to promote his team.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
      No question that the Steelers would be HBO's first choice. But, the Rooneys have a lot of pull in the league. If they didn't want the team to feature in the show, I somehow doubt that the NFL would actually press the issue. I suspect some narcissist owner from a smaller marker will once again jump at the chance to promote his team.
      Good point about the Rooneys.

Lions and Jags would be a ratings disaster.

I think it'll end up Steelers, Broncos, or Cardinals.

Comment

I hope we are picked...although Fangio is not very exciting. I expect the Cardinals to be the choicE bc their coach is more entraining than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Slade View Post
          I hope we are picked...although Fangio is not very exciting. I expect the Cardinals to be the choicE bc their coach is more entraining than ours.
          Lol that Kingsbury would be entertaining? Do people actually watch him? Kliff is as stoic and boring as it gets especially since his EX GF has turned into a train wreck. Vic would be much more entertaining with his old school approach. I dont want Broncos on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Lol that Kingsbury would be entertaining? Do people actually watch him? Kliff is as stoic and boring as it gets especially since his EX GF has turned into a train wreck. Vic would be much more entertaining with his old school approach. I dont want Broncos on it though.
            I don't think either of the coaches would be entertaining. Lock would be though.

Comment

**** Hard Knocks. The Raiders’ one was subpar because many players avoided the cameras on purpose. It has outlived its usefulness.

Comment

Originally posted by balero View Post
                **** Hard Knocks. The Raiders’ one was subpar because many players avoided the cameras on purpose. It has outlived its usefulness.
                Yeah, the Raider's one was kind of pointless because we knew there was a ton of juicy drama going on behind the scenes, but none of it was showing up in the show.

Comment

I have sinking feeling it’ll be the Broncos. Fuuuuuuuuck...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                    ....I can understand why you wouldn't want this for your team....it's just extra cameras showing things that may or may not be questionalble personell moves, or strategy that might be questionable....it's just a whole bunch of fodder for dudes like me to come onto your board and make fun of. It has no upside. KC got their rotation of this mess out of the way when we were 2-14 mess....so there wasn't much there that was funny other than the team was already awful. The KC one was extremely boring as I recall.

i hope you get it. More Drew Lock rapping is what we need...with Fangio questioning if he's still the man. I'd watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

....I can understand why you wouldn't want this for your team....it's just extra cameras showing things that may or may not be questionalble personell moves, or strategy that might be questionable....it's just a whole bunch of fodder for dudes like me to come onto your board and make fun of. It has no upside. KC got their rotation of this mess out of the way when we were 2-14 mess....so there wasn't much there that was funny other than the team was already awful. The KC one was extremely boring as I recall.

i hope you get it. More Drew Lock rapping is what we need...with Fangio questioning if he's still the man. I'd watch.
                      No, it’s just a distraction.

Comment

I wouldn't mind being able to watch it. But, don't like the distraction. Also, as said above, Fangio would probably not be captivating enough for HBO so I think we are safe.

Steelers might get forced to do it because it sets precedent and the Rooney's can be compensated with future consideration. Also $$$$

Id bet a team "volunteers" for it before someone is publicly forced.

Comment

Steelers make the playoffs so much, the NFL will grab them for hard knocks while they have the chance

Comment

I would love it to be us. Not sure why anyone would think its going to tip our hand on things. Would be great, especially for the days I cannot get to camp. I have never watched a hard knocks because I never cared about the other teams. I would watch if it was us.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              Yep. Lock is a media’s dream.

Stafford also may draw viewers in. Whichever team has drama they’ll pick too.

whats their policy on back to back teams from the same division? Maybe they don’t pick them based on that

Comment

Working...
                              X