Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fun holiday game - limited Arrowhead edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fun holiday game - limited Arrowhead edition!

Here's a fun holiday game you can play at home - one that also serves to teach a math lesson, to your kids.

Get a paper bag. In it, put 14 midnight green marbles, and 7 anal fissure red marbles.

Shake the bag so that you're confident the marbles have all been randomly mixed.

Now, pass the bag around the room to each member of your family, and instruct them to take a marble in their hand, without looking at it. On the count of three, have everyone reveal their marbles. Give the child with the gold marble one hundred dollars. If no one wins, repeat the process.

Explain to your children that this is how it feels to be the fan of a team coached by Andy Reid. Fourteen seasons coaching the Eagles; seven seasons coaching the Chefs; zero shiny trophies.

An alternate version of this game involves using the same paper bag, and 50 anal fissure red marbles. Repeat the process, looking for the gold marble. This is how it feels to be a Chefs fan, over the past half-century: fifty seasons; zero shiny trophies.

Learning can be fun. The lessons are "odds of the Chefs actually winning in any given year;" and "why people in Kansas City feel extra depressed during the holiday season."

The Michael Jordan laughing gif seems oddly apropos for this one...

Comment

i hate the chiefs, and i hate the cubs, and they won, so if they can, then these camaro heads can too, i so deeply hope not....

Comment

This season’s failure will be the best one of all time

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
          i hate the chiefs, and i hate the cubs, and they won, so if they can, then these camaro heads can too, i so deeply hope not....
          By the same logic, their drought could end up lasting another 56 years.

Comment

its tough this year. I don't enjoy the Ravens fans here in MD constantly talking about how they are a Dynasty already and how the next 4 Lombardis are already theirs. I really dislike the cheating ass Pats. So who's gonna beat them? Not the Texans, not the Titans, Not the Bills. I'm almost stuck hoping the 3rd team i hate can foil them as they are the team that can.

Comment

barring some horrific special teams play the ravens are going to win the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                its tough this year. I don't enjoy the Ravens fans here in MD constantly talking about how they are a Dynasty already and how the next 4 Lombardis are already theirs. I really dislike the cheating ass Pats. So who's gonna beat them? Not the Texans, not the Titans, Not the Bills. I'm almost stuck hoping the 3rd team i hate can foil them as they are the team that can.
                Just root for whoever the NFC sends to win. That’s usually what I do if the Broncos aren’t in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                  The titans can upset the pats.
                  The bills is a team that to me are hard to figure out. When they show they’ve come ready to play at the gun, they’re usually tough to beat.

Comment

In this play-off year, I wouldn’t rule out any WTF upsets this year...
                    Write that down!

Comment

Chiefs not getting by the Ravens at home. If the Pats get to Arrowhead as much as I hate them
                      does anybody think they play the same way they did against the Chiefs last game at Pats
                      when two bad calls by the refs made a huge difference in that game ? I mean seriously if
                      there is anything constant in the universe, its the Chiefs always find a way to F it up.

They better keep wonder boy in the pocket, that small man is one hit away from........

Comment

Working...
                      X