#HireShurmur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #HireShurmur

Shurmur has been fired, and we need to hire him as our OC post-haste. Yeah, I know continuity, blah blah blah. Shurmur is an established OC with record of success with QBs, and an offense that fits Lock better. Scangs, on the other hand, is still trying to figure out how to walk, and isn't even close to running. This should be a no-brainer for Elway and Fangio.

https://www.giants.com/news/giants-p...ch-pat-shurmur

It's official, Aga should be checked for Alzheimer's.

Comment

Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
      It's official, Aga should be checked for Alzheimer's.
      So your position is that a bad OC is better than a good OC because of all-mighty continuity? Brilliant.

Comment

I'm on board!

Comment

If Dolphins fired their OC after one season, so can we.

We need an experienced guy that can actually build a successful game plan and execute the play calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

So your position is that a bad OC is better than a good OC because of all-mighty continuity? Brilliant.
            I don't think we have a 'bad' OC. I think we have a good OC. We hired Scangs with a guy like Drew Lock in mind, and we drafted Lock with Scangarello in mind. Since putting them together we're 4-1 on their rookie campaign together.

You couldn't win with Flacco and Allen on a game of freaking Madden. The more these two grow together, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post

I don't think we have a 'bad' OC. I think we have a good OC. We hired Scangs with a guy like Drew Lock in mind, and we drafted Lock with Scangarello in mind. Since putting them together we're 4-1 on their rookie campaign together.

You couldn't win with Flacco and Allen on a game of freaking Madden. The more these two grow together, the better.
              Based on what?

Comment

šŸ˜‚ **** Schumer. Heā€™s overrated.

Comment

I would be in favor of this move, but seriously doubt Elway would go for it.

Comment

Pipe dream but fun offseason thread

Comment

Based on what?
                      sorry aga, but it will be a cold day in hell before Schumer is a bronco.

Comment

who? isn't this guy a poor man's Kubiak?

Comment

Doubt Fangio and Elway would consider canning Scangarello after one year, but it should at least be discussed. Although part of me would like to give him another chance and see what he could do after a whole off-season of working with Lock, at the end of the day, Scangs has been nothing special. Here is the complete list of teams who had worse scoring offenses than the Broncos:

Jets, Bengals, Redskins, and Bears.

That's not a very impressive list. I don't think it should be out of the question for him to be replaced, and Shurmur would be a good candidate. It's not like Fangio is wedded to Scangarello's offense anyway. He was kind of foisted on him.

Comment

Shurmur has been the one calling plays for the Giants terrible offense. No thanks

Comment

Iā€™d take plenty of the posters here over Scangs so, Iā€™m in!!

Comment

Working...
                              X