Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Ellis: Broncos sale "is an option" if Bowlen children can't agree for Brittany to take control.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Ellis: Broncos sale "is an option" if Bowlen children can't agree for Brittany to take control.

With Joe Ellis saying " a sale from the trustee point of view makes sense"

Those inside league circles are now hearing from the Broncos brass that the bowlen mess is likely to get more messy...

The clock has started on a sale of this franchise...

It will be a shock if the Bowlens are involved long term.

A sale to a billionaire would be in the best interests of all fans moving forward.

Thanks Pat, it was real, but we have to move on...

it sounds like nothing will be worked out anytime soon

Comment

Let’s do it.

Goodell needs to step in a clean this **** up. Sell the team.

Comment

With some many of them wanting to get their hands on the reigns of the franchise with no feasible agreement that can be worked out with the parties involved, I must assume that the only solution will be the sale of the team, where everybody gets their share of the money.
        I’m pretty positive this not the outcome Mr. Bowlen envisioned when he first bought the team.
        It will suck if the team gets sold not knowing if we get to keep the team here, or move it to California somewhere there.
        Let’s hope cool heads will prevail and these nut jobs come to an agreement without damaging the future of the team.

Comment

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...d-3793d8834d33

Paging Jeff Bezos ….

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
            Eww

Comment

I’m for new ownership if it means dissolving the trust and holding all other front office staff accountable. Right now it feels like the blind leading the blind. An infusion of better cash flow would also be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                I’m for new ownership if it means dissolving the trust and holding all other front office staff accountable. Right now it feels like the blind leading the blind. An infusion of better cash flow would also be nice.
                First steps in place for land development south of Empower Field at Mile High

A 5-member nonprofit board is expected to oversee daily operations of a years-long process

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/09/2...ment-district/

Comment

Could be Robert F Smiths team I’d be wants it if and when it’s put up for sale.

Comment

Yep, sell the team.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                      First steps in place for land development south of Empower Field at Mile High

A 5-member nonprofit board is expected to oversee daily operations of a years-long process

https://www.denverpost.com/2019/09/2...ment-district/
                      Believe it when I see them demoing the concrete park they have surrounding the stadium.

Comment

It sounds like Amie Bowlen Klemmer and Beth Bowlen Wallace need to decide if they want Brittany to own it, or for it to be sold. Those are the only two realistic options, at this point. And, to be honest, I think as fans, we're okay with either of them. The option we can't have is the one I've dreaded (and the one it sounds as if Joe Ellis has now said is not an option), and that is a drawn-out legal battle between all the parties.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                          It sounds like Amie Bowlen Klemmer and Beth Bowlen Wallace need to decide if they want Brittany to own it, or for it to be sold. Those are the only two realistic options, at this point. And, to be honest, I think as fans, we're okay with either of them. The option we can't have is the one I've dreaded (and the one it sounds as if Joe Ellis has now said is not an option), and that is a drawn-out legal battle between all the parties.
                          How does Ellis have a say in that?

Comment

The dream scenario is to get Life Blood in there. First order of business, sign Johnny Manziel. Second order of business, trade for the rights for Antonio Brown. Third order of business, let's see what ol' Coach Bo Switzer is up to these days. Fourth order of business, get Greek back on the sideline, and let's start bloodletting some humors. Then, change Empower Field to Thunderdome. Dynasty!

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

How does Ellis have a say in that?
                              I would assume that as a third of the trust, he can largely drive the process. If it's looking like the lawsuit isn't going away, he pushes to put the team for sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X