Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, QB1 is settled. Who do we want for our Back up QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chase Daniel or KC’s true franchise QB Matt Moore would be good options.

Or maybe Case Keenum comes back along with our friend Cougar Dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
      Chase Daniel or KC’s true franchise QB Matt Moore would be good options.

Or maybe Case Keenum comes back along with our friend Cougar Dick.
      I actually thought about Daniels. Really good back up. Heard he's very professional and knows his place on the teams he's been on.

Comment

It has to be Brandon Allen as the cheapest option and one he can step in and win a game for us.

Comment

Give Von somebody else to party with.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
            It has to be Brandon Allen as the cheapest option and one he can step in and win a game for us.
            Why? Allen is a QB #3 on most teams (meaning he's going to usually get cut before the season starts).

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Why? Allen is a QB #3 on most teams (meaning he's going to usually get cut before the season starts).
              We’re looking for a backup.
              Allen it’s not a long term solution but he did better than expected all things considered.
              It is what it is. We’ll be fine with him as our backup, at least we all know what we have and what to expect. He’s familiar with the system.
              Winner, winner chicken dinner, my friend!

Comment

Rypien and Allen

Comment

Isn't it F'n nice to be trying to figure out who the hell will be the back up QB instead of the starter? Geez, I'm so glad to be past that, finally.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                    Isn't it F'n nice to be trying to figure out who the hell will be the back up QB instead of the starter? Geez, I'm so glad to be past that, finally.
                    You know we've come a long way when the main source of contention for fans in the off-season is the starting QB rapping in the huddle and on the sidelines.

Comment

That’s how far we’ve finally come. It’s been a long strange trip my friends of a nightmare proportions to get to this point.
                      This has been almost 22 years in the making, to finally have found our first franchise QB since the incomparable John Elway retired a champion in 1998!

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

That’s how far we’ve finally come. It’s been a long strange trip my friends of a nightmare proportions to get to this point.
                        This has been almost 22 years in the making, to finally have found our first franchise QB since the incomparable John Elway retired a champion in 1998!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	peyton-manning-denver-broncosw680h420crop11.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	689.2 KB
ID:	2545616

Comment

I sure hope that is the case. Lock is the starter going into next year for sure but he has a long ways to go.

Comment

Polling is expired, but I came here to say draft Steven Montez if he's available in the later rounds.

I still like his upside.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRationalist View Post
                              Polling is expired, but I came here to say draft Steven Montez if he's available in the later rounds.

I still like his upside.
                              Gag.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRationalist View Post

I still like his upside.
                                Guy is trash. Nobody would want him if he played for UTEP.

Comment

Working...
                                X