Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Panthers, Jags, Browns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Panthers, Jags, Browns

We know the Skins will be landing Rivera (I would wait if I were him) but I am wondering what seems like the best job?

Cowboys job, you as a coach will automatically be disrespected by the players knowing they are a puppet. Even Urban Meyer will be a puppet. Don't kid yourself. Jerry will still do a radio show, the press will ask leading questions, etc etc and his son will be lurking everywhere.

I think the Browns should offer everything to Lincoln Riley. Don't think anything else will save Mayfield.

I think the Jags job could be the best. They have talent. The division is probably the worst (though not bad) and the limelight is dim on Jacksonville.

Having said that, coaches with an ego could be most attracted to the Giants job.

Lincoln Riley would send the Browns into an even worse tailspin. The browns need to bring in a McCarthy, someone with the experience right the ship. Riley isn’t it, big difference between college kids and the grown men that he’d be coaching in the NFL.

Comment

a good list of destinations, where is the list of candidates ?

Comment

Maybe this guy.. again ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	merlin_145267107_539748cc-a2b8-42c7-aafa-c3c2bcb641bc-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	2544417

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
          Lincoln Riley would send the Browns into an even worse tailspin. The browns need to bring in a McCarthy, someone with the experience right the ship. Riley isn’t it, big difference between college kids and the grown men that he’d be coaching in the NFL.
          I don't know. The reports coming out of Green Bay indicated that McCarthy was pretty mentally checked out by the end of his tenure there. Maybe he just needed a year to recharge and a fresh start and a QB that isn't still holding onto a grudge from 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
            Maybe this guy.. again ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	merlin_145267107_539748cc-a2b8-42c7-aafa-c3c2bcb641bc-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	2544417
            Maybe, but from what I'm hearing he and his family are very comfortable in the Michigan area. He wasn't happy with the way his first stint in the NFL ended and seems less than eager to repeat the experience.

Comment

Rivera should avoid the skins. But, he won't. Garrett will somehow, get yet another chance. L O L at Dem Boyz.

Comment

garret should take a year off try his hand in the media Maybe he can get rid of RYAN.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

Maybe, but from what I'm hearing he and his family are very comfortable in the Michigan area. He wasn't happy with the way his first stint in the NFL ended and seems less than eager to repeat the experience.
                  He’s not eager to lose his locker room and having them quit on him.

Comment

Comment

At least Rivera has a weakened division to compete in, so that might help his transition.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Matt Rhule would he an excellent NFL HC if he ever wanted to venture in.

Comment

Working...
                              X