Dolphins
    Jets
    Saints
    Panthers
    Falcons
    Bucs
    Steelers
    Titans

Could have been the Colts and Browns but....

Broncos finish 2nd....

Which is quite funny.

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
    Pats
    Bills
    Dolphins
    Jets
    Saints
    Panthers
    Falcons
    Bucs
    Steelers
    Titans

Could have been the Colts and Browns but....

Broncos finish 2nd....

Which is quite funny.
    That’s not an easy schedule there.
    I hate the AFC-East we always have a tough time playing those guys, especially Miami.

The jets, falcons and even the dolphins to be vastly improved next year, and I don’t see any decline in the rest of them, except for the Steelers that without Roethlisberger they fought hard and didn’t crumble. It’ll be interesting where the Steelers go or how they do next season. Big Ben should be back and healthy we all hope.
    Last edited by strafen; 12-30-2019, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

I hate the AFC-East we always have a tough time playing those guys, especially Miami.

The jets, falcons and even the dolphins to be vastly improved next year, and I don’t see any decline in the feast of them, except for the Steelers that without Roethlisberger they fought hard and didn’t crumble. It’ll be interesting where the Steelers go or how they do next season. Big Ben should be back and healthy we all hope.
      Yeap, every team on there will be vastly improved. The only team on there that may be in rapid decline ironically is the Pats.

Comment

Yeap, every team on there will be vastly improved. The only team on there that may be in rapid decline ironically is the Pats.
        Well hopefully we should be vastly improved too. I think that's a favorable schedule as of now.

Comment

Yeap, every team on there will be vastly improved.
          Why?

Comment

The bigger they are the harder they fall

Comment

The jets, falcons and even the dolphins to be vastly improved next year, and I don’t see any decline in the rest of them, except for the Steelers that without Roethlisberger they fought hard and didn’t crumble. It’ll be interesting where the Steelers go or how they do next season. Big Ben should be back and healthy we all hope.
              Luckily we play the Bills and Dolphins at home next year.

Comment

solid observfations.
                No butter cake in that schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Why?
                  Which teams on there won't be? The Jets will be. Assuming their QB is not going to have some disease and a healthy Leveon Bell. Assuming they will get a decent pick....

The Dolphins will more than likely be very improved. Good draft pick and they actually had some nice wins second half of the season. Eagles and Pats for instance.

Those are two examples.

Comment

Which teams on there won't be? The Jets will be. Assuming their QB is not going to have some disease and a healthy Leveon Bell. Assuming they will get a decent pick....

The Dolphins will more than likely be very improved. Good draft pick and they actually had some nice wins second half of the season. Eagles and Pats for instance.

Those are two examples.
                    Saints Panthers and Patriots could all take a step backwards. There’s no guarantee the jets will automatically improve since we never see it happening. Steelers depending on Ben who IMO is starting his decline.

off that list the Falcons are the biggest improvement IMO. They tore it up the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

19-0

Comment

Those are two examples.
                        I have no idea which ones will be improved and which ones won’t. I certainly doubt they all will be, much less that they will all be “vastly improved”.

Comment

Meh - the Steelers don't scare me anymore. Neither does Carolina. The Pats are fading. The Falcons are erratic. We get the Fins and Bills at home, which is a big plus. Mostly, we need to start taking care of business in the AFC West and that starts with KC. Nothing easy about this lineup, but things change a lot from week to week, let alone after an entire offseason. I just hope we stay healthy for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I have no idea which ones will be improved and which ones won’t. I certainly doubt they all will be, much less that they will all be “vastly improved”.
                            Vastly may be an exaggeration, but there will be teams that I think will be vastly improved on the schedule.

I think the Broncos will also be vastly improved.

The Jets and Dolphins will be vastly improved imo.

Comment

Working...
                            X