Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fangio or Lock?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fangio or Lock?

    I sometimes get the impression that Fangio and Lock have a lot of tension and struggle to coexist.

    I am kinda thinking that one of them might have to depart, or am I reading too much in their apparent strained relationship?

  • #2
    Not sure at all why you are thinking that.

    Comment


    • #3
      Que?

      Comment


      • #4
        I have to choose ?
        I take LOCK in a dance contest.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SVine View Post
          I sometimes get the impression that Fangio and Lock have a lot of tension and struggle to coexist.

          I am kinda thinking that one of them might have to depart, or am I reading too much in their apparent strained relationship?
          The crazy **** some people post on the OM...

          Comment


          • #6
            Lock is a rookie that couldn’t beat a broke down Flacco in training camp. I don’t mean that as an insult, because I’m going to buy a Lock Jersey this off-season. I just mean he needs to grow as a professional (which he is obviously doing very well), and on the other side of the coin, Fangio needs to grow as a head coach.

            This really isn’t anything to worry about. They are 4-1 together and second in the AFC west. Top red zone defense, third youngest offense. Let’s not try to judge anything until 8-10 games into next season.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
              Lock is a rookie that couldn’t beat a broke down Flacco in training camp.
              There was no QB competition, so this is a baseless claim.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SVine View Post
                I sometimes get the impression that Fangio and Lock have a lot of tension and struggle to coexist.

                I am kinda thinking that one of them might have to depart, or am I reading too much in their apparent strained relationship?
                My impressions have been that he’s just a dick every time he refers to his QB in public.
                His lack of dignity and respect for Lock is a bit disturbing, he always sounds as though he’s not quite sold on him and in his mind he’s nothing special to be bragging about.
                I hope Lock is a thick-skinned person and just blow fangios comments off.

                Comment


                • #9
                  lmao what

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

                    The crazy **** some people post on the OM...
                    You have to have a hotline so people can call you for your prior approval before they post. How’s that for a start?!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by strafen View Post

                      My impressions have been that he’s just a dick every time he refers to his QB in public.
                      His lack of dignity and respect for Lock is a bit disturbing, he always sounds as though he’s not quite sold on him and in his mind he’s nothing special to be bragging about.
                      I hope Lock is a thick-skinned person and just blow fangios comments off.
                      The crazy **** some people post on the OM...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SVine View Post
                        I sometimes get the impression that Fangio and Lock have a lot of tension and struggle to coexist.

                        I am kinda thinking that one of them might have to depart, or am I reading too much in their apparent strained relationship?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	source.gif
Views:	422
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	2544213

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JohnnySunshine View Post
                          Not sure at all why you are thinking that.
                          Fangio comes across as a smart Asd every time he’s been asked about Lock’s performance after a game.

                          To say they struggle to coexist is a bit far fetched.
                          Its just how Fangio handles himself, and he’s not quite a polished public speaker.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            He's got a rough personality, but you can tell he likes Lock. He's just trying to keep him working hard.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
                              Lock is a rookie that couldn’t beat a broke down Flacco in training camp. I don’t mean that as an insult, because I’m going to buy a Lock Jersey this off-season. I just mean he needs to grow as a professional (which he is obviously doing very well), and on the other side of the coin, Fangio needs to grow as a head coach.

                              This really isn’t anything to worry about. They are 4-1 together and second in the AFC west. Top red zone defense, third youngest offense. Let’s not try to judge anything until 8-10 games into next season.
                              this all sounds very sensable. No wonder it is so upsetting for aggie.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X