Fangio or Lock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fangio or Lock?

I sometimes get the impression that Fangio and Lock have a lot of tension and struggle to coexist.

I am kinda thinking that one of them might have to depart, or am I reading too much in their apparent strained relationship?

Not sure at all why you are thinking that.

Comment

Que?

Comment

I have to choose ?
        I take LOCK in a dance contest.

Comment

Originally posted by SVine View Post
          I sometimes get the impression that Fangio and Lock have a lot of tension and struggle to coexist.

I am kinda thinking that one of them might have to depart, or am I reading too much in their apparent strained relationship?
          The crazy **** some people post on the OM...

Comment

Lock is a rookie that couldn’t beat a broke down Flacco in training camp. I don’t mean that as an insult, because I’m going to buy a Lock Jersey this off-season. I just mean he needs to grow as a professional (which he is obviously doing very well), and on the other side of the coin, Fangio needs to grow as a head coach.

This really isn’t anything to worry about. They are 4-1 together and second in the AFC west. Top red zone defense, third youngest offense. Let’s not try to judge anything until 8-10 games into next season.

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
              Lock is a rookie that couldn’t beat a broke down Flacco in training camp.
              There was no QB competition, so this is a baseless claim.

Comment

My impressions have been that he’s just a dick every time he refers to his QB in public.
                His lack of dignity and respect for Lock is a bit disturbing, he always sounds as though he’s not quite sold on him and in his mind he’s nothing special to be bragging about.
                I hope Lock is a thick-skinned person and just blow fangios comments off.

Comment

lmao what

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

You have to have a hotline so people can call you for your prior approval before they post. How’s that for a start?!

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

My impressions have been that he’s just a dick every time he refers to his QB in public.
                      His lack of dignity and respect for Lock is a bit disturbing, he always sounds as though he’s not quite sold on him and in his mind he’s nothing special to be bragging about.
                      I hope Lock is a thick-skinned person and just blow fangios comments off.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	source.gif
Views:	422
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	2544213

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnySunshine View Post
                          Not sure at all why you are thinking that.
                          Fangio comes across as a smart Asd every time he’s been asked about Lock’s performance after a game.

To say they struggle to coexist is a bit far fetched.
                          Its just how Fangio handles himself, and he’s not quite a polished public speaker.

Comment

He's got a rough personality, but you can tell he likes Lock. He's just trying to keep him working hard.

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
                              Lock is a rookie that couldn’t beat a broke down Flacco in training camp. I don’t mean that as an insult, because I’m going to buy a Lock Jersey this off-season. I just mean he needs to grow as a professional (which he is obviously doing very well), and on the other side of the coin, Fangio needs to grow as a head coach.

This really isn’t anything to worry about. They are 4-1 together and second in the AFC west. Top red zone defense, third youngest offense. Let’s not try to judge anything until 8-10 games into next season.
                              this all sounds very sensable. No wonder it is so upsetting for aggie.

Comment

Working...
                              X