Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In other NFL worthy news, Jameis Winston sets record for first 30 TD & 30 Int season in history!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I can't tell if he's smocking crack or just hellaciously confident...
    Why can't he be on both? Hilariously confident on crack?

This guy went number 1 overall. Crazy to think both he and Marriotta are probably best suited to backup duty.

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post

Why can't he be on both? Hilariously confident on crack?

This guy went number 1 overall. Crazy to think both he and Marriotta are probably best suited to backup duty.
      Winston is definitely a starter. Mariota needs a team to go fully all in on him and build completely around him. The Titans went half in and then didn't find a top notch WR until this year in AJ Brown when his confidence is already shot.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Winston is definitely a starter. Mariota needs a team to go fully all in on him and build completely around him. The Titans went half in and then didn't find a top notch WR until this year in AJ Brown when his confidence is already shot.
        Mariota also had some injuries and I think he had his OC changed on him almost every year, if not every year.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

Mariota also had some injuries and I think he had his OC changed on him almost every year, if not every year.
          Pretty much. The injuries always happened when he was about to take off or just got into a groove. He needs a team that is going to be all in on him.

Comment

Winston will be grossly overpaid, by somebody.

Comment

Working...
            X