Great to win the last game of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
    That security guard broke his ankle, now that dumbass who stormed the field is probably gettin a felony 😂
    Is there video of that?

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

I’m talking about the possibility of playoff games, dip ****; not 2nd place with a 7-9 record. Let me spell it out for you, one has MORE meaning than the other. The fact that I have to explain that difference to you says a lot about where your head is...apparently up your ass.
      Fool, you said the Broncos were not playing in a MEANINGFUL game. Wrong, and it was a stupid decision to try a 57-yarder at that point in a meaningful game. Just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post

In 2019, by my count:

13 counts of offensive holding (6 accepted, 6 declined, 1 offset)
        2 false starts
        1 illegal block
        1 unnecessary roughness

95 yards lost. (would been 105, without the offset, and 165 if 60 yards hadn't been declined)
        Don’t forget points taken off the board. I can remember a couple times it was a TD only to be called back for a dumb Bolles Penalty that didn’t even affect the play.

He should be depth now. Then gone after the 4th year. Maybe try him inside where there’s less percentage of holding than the edge.

Comment

The call against Bolles was a little ticky-tack, but they made exactly the same kind of call against Oakland earlier in the game. The point is why do you even risk it with the game on the line? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Don’t forget points taken off the board. I can remember a couple times it was a TD only to be called back for a dumb Bolles Penalty that didn’t even affect the play.

He should be depth now. Then gone after the 4th year. Maybe try him inside where there’s less percentage of holding than the edge.
            Luckily that penalty that negated the Lindsey TD got Lock more passing yards than he would have and ended up getting the TD anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post

In 2019, by my count:

13 counts of offensive holding (6 accepted, 6 declined, 1 offset)
              2 false starts
              1 illegal block
              1 unnecessary roughness

95 yards lost. (would been 105, without the offset, and 165 if 60 yards hadn't been declined)
              Tunsil had 15 penalties this year too except most of his are false starts.

Comment

Working...
              X