Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great to win the last game of the season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great to win the last game of the season

    but it sure left a lot to be discussed on how this game unfolded. I definitely did not like the way our game plan on defense was. Again! The raiduhs only have a short passing game, yet we play a soft zone and give them they're playbook. Mindboggling. As far as McManus, he gets shown on TV showing up the coach (replay) about not letting him go for a FG (65yrds) and then we fast fwd.today's game, he lobbies Vic for a 57 yrder to put it away and he blows it. Worst of all, he now drags Vic into it and makes him look bad. Yiadom, makes a great (half-way) play at the end of the game then loses his noodle and gets a 15yrd penalty about costing us the game. I'm mortified. To me, this is not a good look for Vic, he has 2 guys McManus in one game and now Yiadom making the game about themselves. Vic needs to set some discipline. I luv my Broncos and cant wait till next year, I honestly think we're going to contend and get in the playoffs! GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • #2
    When you play the raiders, just get out of their way and let them lose it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
      When you play the raiders, just get out of their way and let them lose it.
      Good point.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

        Good point.
        I agree with that lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Also, Bolles is literally the dumbest football player I've ever seen. Would have been a 42 yard FG try than the 57 McManus missed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
            Also, Bolles is literally the dumbest football player I've ever seen. Would have been a 42 yard FG try than the 57 McManus missed.
            That was a completely BS call, that kind of stuff goes on after almost every play.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post

              That was a completely BS call, that kind of stuff goes on after almost every play.
              I agree they showed it twice in replay he did nothing that's not done every other play. Ridiculous call by Ref. Bolles can be blamed for some stuff (holding) but that was bull ****.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm still laughing about Fant thinking he spun all the way around and going "WTF? How is there a lane?" Then taking off the wrong way.

                Otherwise I'm happy with Lock and Attachou and All the young guys. Even Yaidom played better (sans his episode near the end)



                Comment


                • #9
                  I agree it was a horrible call. But if you constantly hold and commit penalties, refs will have their eyes on you every play. Bolles by virtue of being a penalty machine, has eyes on him more often than not. There was no reason to push the guy. Bolles if he were smart enough, would realize that even small infractions would be called, and would not give refs a reason to call a penalty. Over time, they would stop focusing on him. Yet he still continues to make stupid plays that have no purpose. Why give the refs a reason to call a penalty on you?

                  Bolles will takes -years- to get solid. And by that time, he'll retire. If we have a chance to replace him, they should. Horrible draft pick imo, and better to move on now if they can.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Charleston Cav View Post
                    but it sure left a lot to be discussed on how this game unfolded. I definitely did not like the way our game plan on defense was. Again! The raiduhs only have a short passing game, yet we play a soft zone and give them they're playbook. Mindboggling. As far as McManus, he gets shown on TV showing up the coach (replay) about not letting him go for a FG (65yrds) and then we fast fwd.today's game, he lobbies Vic for a 57 yrder to put it away and he blows it. Worst of all, he now drags Vic into it and makes him look bad. Yiadom, makes a great (half-way) play at the end of the game then loses his noodle and gets a 15yrd penalty about costing us the game. I'm mortified. To me, this is not a good look for Vic, he has 2 guys McManus in one game and now Yiadom making the game about themselves. Vic needs to set some discipline. I luv my Broncos and cant wait till next year, I honestly think we're going to contend and get in the playoffs! GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I share your concerns and feel your pain.
                    We have had alot of close games this year, made closer by bad decisions from the coaching staff.
                    Improvement for vic is at the top of the list.
                    He has to show that he is more than a DC with a new title.
                    I have no doubt JFE will hand him a report card that indicates needs for improvement.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Fang got chumped by his FG kicker on the sideline against the Oakland Raiders, nearly lost the game because he let a FG kicker chump him, Not a good look for an HC.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                        I agree it was a horrible call. But if you constantly hold and commit penalties, refs will have their eyes on you every play. Bolles by virtue of being a penalty machine, has eyes on him more often than not. There was no reason to push the guy. Bolles if he were smart enough, would realize that even small infractions would be called, and would not give refs a reason to call a penalty. Over time, they would stop focusing on him. Yet he still continues to make stupid plays that have no purpose. Why give the refs a reason to call a penalty on you?

                        Bolles will takes -years- to get solid. And by that time, he'll retire. If we have a chance to replace him, they should. Horrible draft pick imo, and better to move on now if they can.
                        munchak has had a year with bolles, he will decide if the kid is worth further investment of time and money without consideration of where he was drafted.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                          Fang got chumped by his FG kicker on the sideline against the Oakland Raiders, nearly lost the game because he let a FG kicker chump him, Not a good look for an HC.
                          He watches too much of the Hallmark Channel and not enough game tape. It is mindboggling how he messes up simple game situations.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Like I said in the game day thread, letting McManus kick almost cost them a playoff spot!

                            he was trying to win a meaningless game, and gave his kicker a shot. Next time McManus has one of his fits Fangio can tell him to shut up and sit down.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                              Like I said in the game day thread, letting McManus kick almost cost them a playoff spot!

                              he was trying to win a meaningless game, and gave his kicker a shot. Next time McManus has one of his fits Fangio can tell him to shut up and sit down.
                              exactly hes a kicker, who cares if he hangs around with Von. STFU and sit down. you couldnt make it at 59 at altitude and you were throwing a tantrum for 65 yrds at sea level.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X