No announcement yet.

GOOD GAME DONKEY FANS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guess is the NFL will have a wink wink with the local PD. 24 year old millionaires in Vegas all year round. good luck with that Gruden

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
      My guess is the NFL will have a wink wink with the local PD. 24 year old millionaires in Vegas all year round. good luck with that Gruden
      They'll get used to it, it's the visiting teams that are going to have more problems.

Comment

My God... 16 years and the uneducated still think that prison jokes are still funny? Wow... Or is it just sad... Me? I think it is both with a sprinkle of inbreeding!!!

Thanks for the good words folks...

We sweep you next year and take the Superbowl by 21 points!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DontBeMessin View Post
          My God... 16 years and the uneducated still think that prison jokes are still funny? Wow... Or is it just sad... Me? I think it is both with a sprinkle of inbreeding!!!

marijuana is also legal in nevada,keep smokin' that dream pipe !
          vague-ass raiders.
          Just cover,baby.

Comment

Serious question, DBM: What is it with the stupid penalties the Raiders are always committing? I know that has a reputation as being "the Raider way" and has for a long time, but I've always felt like they aren't worth it. They end up hurting you guys more than whatever toughness/machismo you think they convey. Is roughing up someone worth it on third down and long when it allows the opponent's drive to continue? I've rarely seen a bunch of penalties have a net positive outcome on a game in football, and teams that commit a ton of penalties usually don't do very well record wise. But the fans and Gruden seem to love it as an identity.

I think you guys should look at it like any other bad/stupid football play. No one wants to be known as the team that "throws a lot of picks!" or "Gives up the most redzone TD's in the league," so why should stupid ass penalties be a point of pride?

Comment

The struggle with reality continues...

That's okay. It's become the latest fad.

Comment

I done gradeated the six grade so I be edjumacated and I loves me some prison jokes !
                I always have some fresh ones for my daddy when I go to visit.

I was havin brake fast with my mother and sister and I asked her, Sisma, whats "inbred"
                and she said. " mostly flour and water I figure."

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
                  Please take Bolles to Vegas with you. Good game
                  He'd fit right in.

Comment

You need to adjust your medication.....

Comment

Sweeping you guys in a season os damn impossible...
                      I long for those raiders-broncos rivalry of the 80’s and 90’s. Man! Those were some intense games, and all started the week leading to those games, and the major networks and the NFL knew how good for the league that rivalry was that they always had a Monday Night game broncos-raiders.
                      I feel some of that it’s been lost, sadly enough...

Comment

Good game... Those refs should never officiate another NFL game... EVER!!! Absolutely horrible. Three times I counted they never blew the whistle after a play. Missed calls. ... Horrble...

But, game is over. I just wanted to say, Keep being fans. God Bless and see (post) you next season!!!!

Because next year... We win the Superbowl!!!
                        Props to you for turning up after a loss to take your lumps, and thanks for those hilarious jokes you added to your post above, really made me chuckle, thanks....

Comment

Serious question to everyone though - I was only able to watch bits of the game via redzone. Our goalline stand on 4th and 1 was all kinds of awesome and definitely looked legit. However the preceding touchdown that was ruled out on 3rd and 5, was definitely close but I didn't think there was sufficient evidence to overturn based on what I saw? There must have been another angle I didn't see that made it clearer? Anyone watching the full gamecast see that?

Definitely looked like the ball went over the line so a knee must have gone down before it did....or did a different angle show that it didn't break the plane after all? As it was ruled a touchdown on the field it would have needed to have been clear evidence.

Don't want to lend DBMs whining about the refs any unnecessary credence but...hey, we won anyway so who cares, and all the other calls I saw looked legit on replay (especially the pass int on what would otherwise have been a one-handed HamiltonTD….) just curious what others saw on this one...

Comment

The Pruno got DBM acting dizzy

Comment

Working...
                            X