Other NFL Games - Week 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    I usually have the attitude that refs should let the players play if it’s mostly incidental. But that’s blatant, and deserves to be called.

Comment

• Take care of your business, and make more plays so that refs aren't in a position to decide the game. The 2012 playoff game vs. the Ravens was one of the most infuriating and poorly officiated games I can remember, but even then, the Broncos had multiple chances to win the game. Prater's foot hitting the turf on a makeable FG at the end of the 1st half, Fox having the Broncos kneel down at the end of regulation, Manning's INT in overtime, and let's not forget Rahim Moore. In every game, there are multiple chances to make plays that will win the game, regardless of what the zebras do. In the context of the Seattle-SF game last night, that delay of game penalty was inexcusable and just an absolute killer. 1st and goal from the 2, and the Seahawks probably punch it in and win the game. That penalty literally took Beast Mode (and with it, a likely Seahawks victory) out of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

I usually have the attitude that refs should let the players play if it’s mostly incidental. But that’s blatant, and deserves to be called.
        Yeah that was blatant PI and should have been called and or reviewed and overturned. It PI in the 1st Qtr and PI at the end of game.

Comment

• Comment

• ha ha! charge!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

Just get rid of the dumb ****ing rule. I hope the Saints get screwed by some other call as punishment for this rule mucking up games all year.

Comment

Working...
                X