Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Andrew Beck be Kyle Juszczyk type full back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
    Beck is one of 4 players that the Broncos claimed off waivers in the late Aug. cutdown, and from the pats*, no less. Three of the 4 players acquired are still on the team and contributing. Spencer is a reliable & solid return man, Allen our back up QB, and Beck is the utility FB/TE. While Beck is a “jack of all trades/master of none” type, he is the type of guy every team needs to fill in a pinch, and can back up two positions.
    Our pro player scouts did a good job this season.

Comment

For all you Heuerman haters, this might be good news.

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
        Nothing against Beck, but I’m on the Jano bandwagon. There’s a reason the running game went to sh!t when he went down.
        They did run a lot less 2 back and I formation runs after Jano got hurt. I didn't see the Lion's game but they tried to use Beck more at FB in the 2 games before that, less so in the chefs loss but he is more of a TE than FB.

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
          Nothing against Beck, but I’m on the Jano bandwagon. There’s a reason the running game went to sh!t when he went down.
          The whole team went to **** when he went down. I think he may be a leader as well as a beast. Beck can move into a fill in FB/TE roll. Good guy to have on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post

I don't know why fans aren't happy with his contributions.
            I suspect that those fans don’t understand the importance of “role guys”; and that as a rookie UDFA, Beck is actually overachieving at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
              For all you Heuerman haters, this might be good news.
              Heuerman is a ****ty football player. It's not hate, just truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post

The whole team went to **** when he went down. I think he may be a leader as well as a beast. Beck can move into a fill in FB/TE roll. Good guy to have on the team.
                I agree. I’d also like to have him on the team and actually have some played designed for him whenever we want to throw a curveball to the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post

I wouldn’t be talking too much if I was you.
                  You’ve lost $1000.00 to a chiefs fan. Bwahaha!
                  Haha what a loser!
                  I felt sorry for your ass. Damn! What a dumbass you are, dude!
                  That’s embarrassing, my goodness, that’s embarrassing.
                  How can you show your face over here after you got your ass handed out to you?!
                  My goodness gracious me, what a freaking moron you are, seriously, you’re a retard!
                  What were you thinking?! Lol!!!
                  Trippy that you're rooting for the Raiders on a Broncos message board.

Comment

No

Comment

15th it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X