Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Andrew Beck be Kyle Juszczyk type full back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Andrew Beck be Kyle Juszczyk type full back?

I was comparing the two players after watching how Scangerello is using Andrew Beck , very similar to Kyle Juszczyk being used by 49ers.

​​​​​​I looked at their combine/pro day 40 yd dash and Beck faired better than Juszczyk despite being heavier and taller

Andrew Beck ran 4.63-seconds 40-yard dash at 6-foot-3, 252 pounds
    Kyle Juszczyk ran 4.71-seconds 40-yard dash at 6-foot-1, 240 pounds.

I think broncos got a good one here.

He sucks...

Comment

What’s wrong with janovich?!

Comment

Nothing against Beck, but I’m on the Jano bandwagon. There’s a reason the running game went to sh!t when he went down.

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
          Nothing against Beck, but I’m on the Jano bandwagon. There’s a reason the running game went to sh!t when he went down.
          It’s the same thing as people having us draft yet another TE.
          Smh...

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
            What’s wrong with janovich?!
            Dragster loves himself those white fullbacks.

Gonzostrafendragsterlays

Comment

Originally posted by HAT View Post

Dragster loves himself those white fullbacks.

Gonzostrafendragsterlays
              I wouldn’t be talking too much if I was you.
              You’ve lost $1000.00 to a chiefs fan. Bwahaha!
              Haha what a loser!
              I felt sorry for your ass. Damn! What a dumbass you are, dude!
              That’s embarrassing, my goodness, that’s embarrassing.
              How can you show your face over here after you got your ass handed out to you?!
              My goodness gracious me, what a freaking moron you are, seriously, you’re a retard!
              What were you thinking?! Lol!!!
              Last edited by strafen; 12-28-2019, 01:12 AM.

Comment

I didn't see anywhere that OP is stating Beck is better than Jano?

I hope that Beck plays well this Sunday, it would be nice to have a guy that can fill for Jano if he's not available for any reason.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	0.jpg Views:	1 Size:	24.1 KB ID:	2542400

Comment

He's not better than Jano, but he's gotten better as the season has progressed. This offense (line...) needs a FB to open up the run game.

Comment

OP, I agree. He definitely seems to be of a similar skill-set to Jusz, albeit unrefined as he is still a rookie. The potential is there.

Interesting to see people compare him to Jano. Very different players. Jano is a good, traditional, lead-blocking fullback. Beck is a more versatile, h-back type. Both have places on this roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                        OP, I agree. He definitely seems to be of a similar skill-set to Jusz, albeit unrefined as he is still a rookie. The potential is there.

Interesting to see people compare him to Jano. Very different players. Jano is a good, traditional, lead-blocking fullback. Beck is a more versatile, h-back type. Both have places on this roster.
                        It's only a comparison because Beck has had to fill in when Jano went down. And yeah, Beck's much better as an h-back and I can't wait to see them both on the field next year.

Comment

Beck is one of 4 players that the Broncos claimed off waivers in the late Aug. cutdown, and from the pats*, no less. Three of the 4 players acquired are still on the team and contributing. Spencer is a reliable & solid return man, Allen our back up QB, and Beck is the utility FB/TE. While Beck is a “jack of all trades/master of none” type, he is the type of guy every team needs to fill in a pinch, and can back up two positions.

Comment

I remember Virgil Green was faster and could jump higher than Julius Thomas, but JT seemed like a better athlete on the football field.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                              Beck is one of 4 players that the Broncos claimed off waivers in the late Aug. cutdown, and from the pats*, no less. Three of the 4 players acquired are still on the team and contributing. Spencer is a reliable & solid return man, Allen our back up QB, and Beck is the utility FB/TE. While Beck is a “jack of all trades/master of none” type, he is the type of guy every team needs to fill in a pinch, and can back up two positions.
                              I don't know why fans aren't happy with his contributions.

Comment

Working...
                              X