Dre’mont Jones Wins AFC DPOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dre’mont Jones Wins AFC DPOW

That’s awesome. Can’t wait to see who this draft brings next. Been on a roll the last 2

Comment

Damn, and they say D-linemen take a year or two to mature into NFL shape. Nice pick.

Comment

Resign Shelby Harris and Purcell. Get some DL depth in FA bargain shopping. Resign Chris Harris and Simmons. Get Shobert in FA. That is a pretty good D.

Harris-Purcell-Jones
        Von-Johnson-Shobert-Chubb
        Harris-Simmons- Jackson- Callahan

Use the draft picks on OL, WR and depth.

Kick butt in 2020.

There's your plan Elway.

Comment

I bet S Harris is gone. He should get 9-10 M a year with the cap near $200M

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
            Why wouldn't the Broncos give him that? Do you think they should sign Wolfe instead?

Comment

I agree that he will be gone. And I think he will get paid even more than that

Comment

Originally posted by Carmelo15 View Post

I agree that he will be gone. And I think he will get paid even more than that
                Yeah that’s a floor for sure. Arizona for example needs Dlineman and has cap space

Comment

Wow. Congrats to the Rookie.
                  Thats a thing many Vets never did, very cool.

Comment

Elway sucks!!!! Did I do it right?

Comment

I hope not.
                      We got great players with ridiculous upside and before they even get into their prime we want to hand them to someone else?!
                      That won’t make sense.
                      We want to build a winner, and getting rid of players like Shelby Harris is not how you get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                        Wow. Congrats to the Rookie.
                        Thats a thing many Vets never did, very cool.
                        And this is coming out of a week where he sat out with a foot or leg injury.

Comment

soon to be draft thread #8

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                            soon to be draft thread #8
                            After a while topics get tired and even sleep going into draft dreams and comparisons. But then even that ends and fades and the thread falls like an Autumn leaf among so many other leaves. It's quite beautiful if you look from a poetic distance.

(...it also teaches that you got to hump that leg whilst it's there Pepe.)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

After a while topics get tired and even sleep going into draft dreams and comparisons. But then even that ends and fades and the thread falls like an Autumn leaf among so many other leaves. It's quite beautiful if you look from a poetic distance.

(...it also teaches that you got to hump that leg whilst it's there Pepe.)
                              sorry, my screen is just black and white.
                              and it aint like I,m looking at a vivid ansel adams depiction of the future with all these threads about who to draft without knowing about injuries and free agency, never mind actual availability.

but , alas, the next 4 months will be little else once the first sunday in february passes.

But Hey, I do appreciate your attempt to portray a tapestry of fallen leaves and colors to hide the gloom of winter threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X