ROMONOWSKI hero or Aho ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROMONOWSKI hero or Aho ?

Bill Romonowski, I know he plays guitar and all but this dude is on my dispicable list.

SPIT in another players face long after the play and as that player is just trying to move on to the next play.
    Deliberate act to injure both SHARPE and Greise.
    Throws his own wife under the bus in a drug conviction so he can continue to play football.
    I know there will be responders who will shroud themselves from reality because he once wore a bronco uniform.
    But I dont think a jersey exhonorates a person from being an arsehole !
    your thoughts ?

he's great when he's on your team. The broncos don't win SB32 and SB33 without him.

Comment

Did not like Romo becoming a Bronco. He didn’t deserve to wear the orange and blue. Same goes for Talib, Dale Carter, and Daryl Gardener.

Comment

But how graciously does Romo accept a restaurant host's seating accommodation...

Really the only way the question can be answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
          Did not like Romo becoming a Bronco. He didn’t deserve to wear the orange and blue. Same goes for Talib, Dale Carter, and Daryl Gardener.
          Talib and Romo (and others) brought a certain nastiness to the Broncos defense that helped propel them to super bowl victories. Dale Carter and Daryl Gardner were losers everywhere they went.

Comment

Romanowski was a throwback to the 50s 60s 70s mentality of a football player. Specifically a middle linebacker.

Heard many stories of Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert, etc. Football players are not polished thespians where they walk around in white collared shirts sipping chardonnay with a shiny croquette mallet in their other hand.

Modern day gladiators and that was Romanowski. Anyone that played football at any level know this type. If you have been around boxing or mma like I have, you see the same types. Alpha male hulk smash types.

Comment

Let’s not rag on Aqib. He cleaned his act up by the time he joined us AFAIK.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                Let’s not rag on Aqib. He cleaned his act up by the time he joined us AFAIK.

Cleaned up his act?!! Like when he almost ripped a guys head off? Or when he shot himself in the leg at 2 in the morning? Or when he ripped Crabtree’s chain off, twice (ok that sh** was funny)?

Comment

I did not condone the spitting in the face incident by Romanowski, but I liked having him on the team. He was a good ILB that played hard until the whistle (sometimes a little after). He was the QB of the defense that won back-to-back world championships.

Comment

Romo is bad ass.
                    i loved him as a player.
                    i can care less about what he does in his private life.
                    He was a fierce competitor!

Comment

it is raider week, that is why I [ut romo in a thread after christmas.
                      JJ watt is nasty on the field.
                      He is also a man of the year walter peyton type off the field, same with Howies kid !
                      You can be a nasty player, fierce,not dirty, you can even be a raider, and still not be the kind of A-hole that romo was.
                      His wife probably wrote a book while she was in prison so who am I to judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post

Cleaned up his act?!! Like when he almost ripped a guys head off? Or when he shot himself in the leg at 2 in the morning? Or when he ripped Crabtree’s chain off, twice (ok that sh** was funny)?
                        You didn't like when he ripped his chain off? What sports have you actually played?

Comment

Romo was a a necessary evil for the SB teams. Talib is just a knucklehead. Not even close to the same.
                          Gardner and Dale Carter though...that's Bengals or Raiders level **** stains.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                            he's great when he's on your team. The broncos don't win SB32 and SB33 without him.
                            They don't win them without cheating on the salary cap.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                              Romo was a a necessary evil for the SB teams. Talib is just a knucklehead. Not even close to the same.
                              Gardner and Dale Carter though...that's Bengals or Raiders level **** stains.
                              Could be wrong but wasn't Dale Carter the number one free agent corner that year?

I know it turned out bad, but he was a pro bowler right?

Comment

Working...
                              X