the Broncos are 5-0 when Lindsay runs for 100 plus yards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arkie View Post

Winning teams end up running, and the egg came first.
    as I have explained previously.
    the ROOSTER came first.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
      back to LINDSAY, if he gets 20 touches we win.
      If collectively we run the ball 25 times we win !
      If LOCK is asked to throw the ball more than 35 times we lose.
      If he throws the ball LESS than 25 times I guarantee a win !

run the ball.
      have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Horsemen View Post

In all fairness the pats pass is an extension of the run. A lot of teams obviously have adapted this formula but it really works w a qb would can adjust like Brady. I think this whole convo is to broad to say this or that so many variables of why teams run or pass. 25 years ago might be a little different.
        Exactly which shows the rushing attempt argument isnt that valid.

Comment

as I have explained previously.
          the ROOSTER came first.
          Where did you explain where the rooster came from?

Comment

where do I say never pass and run with incompetence?
            Every time you say some version of “all you have to do to win is run the ball” or “the team with more rushing attempts wins”.

It’s not just rushing attempts, or committing to the run; it’s about running successfully and it’s about staying ahead on the scoreboard.

Comment

Man I (and others) proved Chief Lugi and his stupid 'more rushing attempts=you never lose' stupid ass a year or two ago. Where ever that thread is. Yet he's still going on about it.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                Man I (and others) proved Chief Lugi and his stupid 'more rushing attempts=you never lose' stupid ass a year or two ago. Where ever that thread is. Yet he's still going on about it.
                What does Ron White say?

Comment

he keeps talking about how it was TRUE and REAL for every single game of last years play-offs, 11 for 11 the team with the most ATTEMPTS won.
                  god what an idiot !
                  thinks he is perfect because the record for most rush attempts in a game was perfect !
                  I hate his entire family !
                  Like that moron lombardi, "run to win "

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Where did you explain where the rooster came from?
                    the rooster came from effective stimulation

Comment

Sammy Winder, Leroy Hoard, proved him wrong long time ago. 😂

Comment

Yeah I proved him wrong too. The winning team almost always has the most rushing attempts. Every once in a while, a losing team comes from behind to win. They almost always have fewer rushing attempts.

More rushing attempts are a product of the lead. All 32 teams go by this formula, and the winner usually has more rushing attempts.

It probably won’t be 11 for 11 like last year though. Just wait and see.

Comment

more rushing attempts are a product of the lead.
                          this is a false assumption.

and it starts with the assumption that the lead was achieved by passing.
                          The most successful teams are the teams that run the ball the BEST. They make a commitment to their run game, and therefore they run the most.
                          You all agree a team runs in the second half to control the clock and hold the lead.
                          What many of you fail to realise or accept is that it was the teams RUN GAME that put them in a winning position.
                          The play-offs give us the best teams.
                          They must be solid in all 3 phases to advance.
                          Both offenses and defenses for every team have to evolve to succeed as well, because coaches will be seeking any advantage.
                          What will ultimately decide these matches between 2 contenders is the one that runs the best, and stops the run.
                          Just as LOMBARDI stated in his first book.
                          run the best and stop the run, that is what generates the constant of the winner having the most rush attempts.
                          You all agree on the outcome, many of you just resist or resent how it came to be.

Comment

more rushing attempts are a product of the lead.
                            this is a false assumption.

and it starts with the assumption that the lead was achieved by passing.
                            The most successful teams are the teams that run the ball the BEST. They make a commitment to their run game, and therefore they run the most.
                            You all agree a team runs in the second half to control the clock and hold the lead.
                            What many of you fail to realise or accept is that it was the teams RUN GAME that put them in a winning position.
                            The play-offs give us the best teams.
                            They must be solid in all 3 phases to advance.
                            Both offenses and defenses for every team have to evolve to succeed as well, because coaches will be seeking any advantage.
                            What will ultimately decide these matches between 2 contenders is the one that runs the best, and stops the run.
                            Just as LOMBARDI stated in his first book.
                            run the best and stop the run, that is what generates the constant of the winner having the most rush attempts.
                            You all agree on the outcome, many of you just resist or resent how it came to be.
                            Here's what I want to know:

You used to not be able to type because you chopped your finger off.

You used to just be a moron.

And now you are making multiple hilarious posts that make real sense.

Am I going crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by broncogary View Post

Here's what I want to know:

You used to not be able to type because you chopped your finger off.

You used to just be a moron.

And now you are making multiple hilarious posts that make real sense.

Am I going crazy?

no, you just forgot that I once said a negative thing about champ, that taints everything.
                              I have always been a funny guy according to my mirror

Comment

Back to Lindsay:
                                Love the kid, he should be getting 20 + touches a game .
                                I hope to see better utilization of him along side LOCK.
                                Pass blocking and receiving can keep him on the field as a " 3 down back "

Comment

Working...
                                X