X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Broncos are 5-0 when Lindsay runs for 100 plus yards

The stat shows the importance of Denver's run game. For more on this go to
    https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...-yards-rushing

The obvious need off season is to fix the O line, add another WR deep threat, add another complimentary run back, and preserve the nucleus of the Defense.

And I saw another interesting stat: the Broncos are the youngest team in the league, on average. This is a positive sign for the future of the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
      And I saw another interesting stat: the Broncos are the youngest team in the league, on average. This is a positive sign for the future of the franchise.
      I think that's just on offense, but still a positive. I just hope the defense doesn't age out before the offense really gets things going.

Comment

I said before the season started that even with Fiasco at the helm, give lindsay 20 + touches a game and we win. less than 15 we lose.
        Play-offs coming, teams that run the most , regardless of yards, WIN !
        11 for 11 last year, it will be the same this year. run to win !

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
          Definitely goes against the narrative that Elway is afraid of rebuilding.

Comment

watch the reaction of Booker and Royce at 1:29..lol

Comment

not the kind of enthusiasm you would hope for amongst the RB core.
              Jealousy ?
              concern about their future ?

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                not the kind of enthusiasm you would hope for amongst the RB core.
                Jealousy ?
                concern about their future ?
                Yeah, they gotta go.

Comment

Booker needs to go, Royce.... pump the breaks just a min. The O has sucked most of the year, hard to be critical for the lack of buy in.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos786 View Post
                    watch the reaction of Booker and Royce at 1:29..lol
                    Jeremiah Attaochu!
                    That guy is our next Shannon Sharp.
                    What a character. I love the way he plays, and could turn into a superstar. He’s a superb athlete and made some good plays for us this season.
                    Our defense is young and promises just as much as our offense does.
                    Good stuff, boys!
                    I love what this team promises right now. Very realistic expectations this time around going into next season.

Comment

Booker has needed to go since he was drafted. Royce is fine. Just needs an improved OL.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                        Jeremiah Attaochu!
                        That guy is our next Shannon Sharp.
                        What a character. I love the way he plays, and could turn into a superstar. He’s a superb athlete and made some good plays for us this season.
                        Our defense is young and promises just as much as our offense does.
                        Good stuff, boys!
                        I love what this team promises right now. Very realistic expectations this time around going into next season.
                        hope and enthusiasm are great commodities to take into the post season.

Comment

hope and enthusiasm are great commodities to take into the post season.
                          We’re a young and talent laden team and I see a lot of chemistry within, and with the arsenal of picks we’ve got going into the draft, this could be a beautiful thing.
                          I see this team built in the same way the ravens are built; great offense and a great defense to go with it. When you have a decent offense that can go down the field score points and by doing so, cut down on the 3 and outs, not only will it keep our defense fresh but also energized, and then all of the sudden you go from being a decent team to being a great team.
                          We’re the broncos and the ravens are the ravens, is all I’d like to say, but it all could work out for us if we inadvertently stumble into that formula of success. I mean, we have all the components, why not?

I’m stoked about this team going into next year.

Comment

I said before the season started that even with Fiasco at the helm, give lindsay 20 + touches a game and we win. less than 15 we lose.
                            Play-offs coming, teams that run the most , regardless of yards, WIN !
                            11 for 11 last year, it will be the same this year. run to win !
                            Again you realize you cant get a lot of rushing attempts if you don't pick up yards and first downs right?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Again you realize you cant get a lot of rushing attempts if you don't pick up yards and first downs right?
                              how many 3 and outs come from 3 consecutive runs?
                              Probably never happens , but..
                              3 and outs from 3 consecutive pass attempts is a common occurance every week every game in the NFL.
                              Play offs are coming, I will be tracking all games, especially the first half stats, and I am confident that once again this year, like last, the team with the most rushattempts will win every game !
                              it was 11 for 11 last year, I expect similar results this year.
                              And so it should be when they all compete for the trophy with LOMBARDIs name on it !
                              "run the ball, stop the run, hold up the trophy."

RAVENS have to be the favorites, they run the ball, first, early and often !

Comment

Working...
                              X