Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Happen

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #32
    We can never tell how a schedule plays out with so many variables but from looking at that today it’s pretty cupcake.

    Comment


    • #33
      Originally posted by ZONA View Post
      So many 'what if's' this year. If we win next week, that's a 7-9 season. 3 games lost with a last second FG. That could have been a 10-6 season. Up on the Vikings 20-0 at the half, should have found a way to win. That would have been a nice 11-5 season and playoff birth.
      If you're going to play that game, you need to cancel out one of the last second FG losses with the last second PI/FG win over the Chargers.

      Bottom line...This was a .500 team that could've won 10 but will win 6 or 7.

      I'll take it since it looks like they have a QBOTF.

      Comment


      • #34
        Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        We can never tell how a schedule plays out with so many variables but from looking at that today it’s pretty cupcake.
        12-4

        Comment


        • #35
          Originally posted by HAT View Post

          If you're going to play that game, you need to cancel out one of the last second FG losses with the last second PI/FG win over the Chargers.

          Bottom line...This was a .500 team that could've won 10 but will win 6 or 7.

          I'll take it since it looks like they have a QBOTF.
          Yeah, it's all semantics, but there were quite a few wins left on the board. But I also would trade that knowing Lock looks like he's the real deal.

          Comment


          • #36
            Originally posted by HAT View Post

            If you're going to play that game, you need to cancel out one of the last second FG losses with the last second PI/FG win over the Chargers.

            Bottom line...This was a .500 team that could've won 10 but will win 6 or 7.

            I'll take it since it looks like they have a QBOTF.
            Yeah, I’d agree with that. It sure is interesting though the change in outlook from the media and fans between this year and last, and Lock is the biggest reason for it. We may not be able to supplant the queefs for the division title, but we should be a wildcard team for sure. There is a nice core of young players on both sides of the ball that the FO can build on. I believed that when we were 2-6, and I believe it now. One of the best things about Lock seems to be that he appears to make those young players better, and that is something a lot of “talented” QB’s can not do.

            Comment


            • #37
              Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

              Yeah, I’d agree with that. It sure is interesting though the change in outlook from the media and fans between this year and last, and Lock is the biggest reason for it. We may not be able to supplant the queefs for the division title, but we should be a wildcard team for sure. There is a nice core of young players on both sides of the ball that the FO can build on. I believed that when we were 2-6, and I believe it now. One of the best things about Lock seems to be that he appears to make those young players better, and that is something a lot of “talented” QB’s can not do.
              Losing 4 straight games to close out at 6-10, with Case Keenum as your QB and VJ as your coach, was a pretty dire situation. At this point last year, we knew we needed yet another new QB and coach, things were likely weren’t getting better anytime soon.

              Even if they lose I’m Sunday, it what will be a meaningless game anyway, there’s at least a light at the end of the tunnel. Most can see things turning around next year. We’ve had a pretty good 2nd half of the season after starting 2-6.

              Comment

              Working...
              X