Start Jake Rodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Biadasz is the third best o lineman regardless of position in this draft. He allows McGovern to go back to G and is a slam dunk perennial pro bowl player. Get an OT in the 2nd. It's a deep class.
    Makes good sense to me.

Comment

Note on Rodgers. His father passed away almost exactly 5 years ago (day after Christmas), two weeks after suffering a heart attack at his son's final college game.

I'm sure he would have been very proud to see Jake finally get a chance to play in a regular season NFL game and come out with a share of the game ball.

Comment

He's getting the start. Here's hoping he makes the most of it.

Comment

Was an instant upgrade when he came in for Wilkinson, glad he's getting the start this week.

Comment

Good. He deserves a start after getting a game ball.

Comment

Good.

Comment

After watching Tristan Wirfs in that bowl game last night, I would not be upset if he were our first round pick. He may have played himself into the top ten.

Comment

I’ll seen Wirfs in the top ten of several mocks.
                  elway needs to be aggressive if the grades vary

I feel like the LT now will be like the Alex Gibbs zone blocking scheme . It churned out 1K rushers but put a Davis or Portis in the system and you get superstars

with Mike Munchak wonder how denver will approach the LT position . Try to get a Portis or a Mike Anderson ??

Comment

Most likely our draft decisions will depend (at least somewhat) on what happens early in FA. Not every pick of course, but certainly some of the picks will be based on what we gain or lose in FA.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                      Most likely our draft decisions will depend (at least somewhat) on what happens early in FA. Not every pick of course, but certainly some of the picks will be based on what we gain or lose in FA.
                      Ideally, we fill every hole to at least a minimal degree before the draft, so we can go more BPA-oriented rather than feeling forced to reach for glaring needs.

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post

I’ll seen Wirfs in the top ten of several mocks.
                        elway needs to be aggressive if the grades vary

I feel like the LT now will be like the Alex Gibbs zone blocking scheme . It churned out 1K rushers but put a Davis or Portis in the system and you get superstars

with Mike Munchak wonder how denver will approach the LT position . Try to get a Portis or a Mike Anderson ??

Wirfs has received top reviews from the so called “experts” or professional evaluators.
                        He’s viewed as a great pass protector and great in blocking.
                        i haven’t seen him play, to be honest, but his curriculum is one that fits what we’re currently looking for in a LT.

Comment

Dom banned me again so I didn’t get to discuss Rogers. Did he actually play well at all? I missed the 4th qtr last week and can’t find much here now

Comment

Oak has a much better rush than DET so this week will be more of a true evaluation

Comment

Working...
                            X